• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S TNC N-cell #060 w/ AAA tube ** SOLD **

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale... HA Natural TNC N-cell #060, light is in perfect condition. No scratches or blemishes that I see. $125 shipped CONUS, insurance is extra. International shipping please add $5.00. I cannot be responsible for loss.

Light will come with N-cell body and rechargeable battery along with AAA body and AAA battery.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks. Paypal address in my profile.

Light is ready to ship immediately.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S TNC N-cell #060 w/ AAA tube

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

fleegs

Enlightened

Why would you add 4% for all paypal transactions? Do you mean CC paypal transactions?

Thanks,
fleegs

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Fleegs...

Curtis can certainly answer for himself, but I suspect he`s saying that for one main reason: Once you upgrade your Paypal account to accept CC payments, you get charged the percentage fee no matter whether the funds coming in are CC-funded or cash-funded.

That`s why a lot of people (including yours truly) don`t wish to upgrade to allow for CC Paypal payments. (If I ever did need to do that, I`d probably create a separate, stand alone email address for that purpose, but that`s also a hassle.)

Take care.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Carpe Diem is correct in his answer. I get charged the 4% fee for all paypal transactions because I upgraded my paypal acct.

The priced has been reduced and the paypal fee lifted.

Thanks.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
AW said:
Can it run on AAA LiIon? Any pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

AW, I don't have a pic right now. I will try to borrow a camera and take one tonight. As far as AAA LiIon, I am not sure since I don't own any of those types of batteries.

Thanks.

Curtis

javafool

Enlightened

Chris posted way back that these 200mA circuits are NOT designed to run on Lithium batteries. It is the same light module that is used in the original AA version.

I read posts where several CPF'ers have used Lithium batteries in their AA lights without problems but Chris stated at one time that he could not warrant the flashlights because people were using batteries that could damage these lights.

Terry

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif PM sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dr. Joe,
These are wonderful lights, may I suggest going to tnc webpage and getting some rechargeable N cells and a couple N cell adapters to recharge them. the web is http://tnccustomproducts.com

the rechargeables are great for this light (and a bunch cheaper)

doug