Lens Filter for Aleph 1?

Victor_Hooi

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm thinking of getting an Aleph 1 - are there any red and blue beam filters available? (Would also be cool if they are the flip up/down ones, like you see in movies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, kinda like SF ones)

Also, this is the light that I'm getting instead of a SF A2 - any thoughts/comparisons on the two? Which one is brighter? Run time? Better build? Which one looks cooler, and is more likely to inspire gasps of awe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif etc. ?(There aren't any beamfilters for the A2, which is one reason I think I'm getting an Aleph instead).

Finally, out of these, which would be a nice A2-replacement light, for EDC?

Any input at all would be greatly appreciated - also, if anybody has

Edit: Sorry, I think I might have been silly. Am I right in assuming the SF E-series accessories fit? (sorry, I didn't see that part before). Nonetheless, I'd still appreciate answers to any of the other q's above, if anybody here has time (eg recommended aleph setup isntead of a2) etc.

Thanks,
Victor

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the SF red and blue filter as well as beam shaper for the 1.25" heads and they work great on Aleph1 as well as LH etc. I have the newer design with the cam lock but they are more money than the old ones that are still being sold.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Victor_Hooi

Here's a link to a website that has a flip up filter that can fit the A2 here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif