• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Custom Leather Sheath for SF L1, E2e, etc.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD!

For sale is a custom leather sheath made by Ron Ryder for BC for a Surefire L1 or Surefire E2E flashlight. (flashlights are not included) Various custom heads work with it as the photos show. BC said that the flared tailcaps will not work with it. He said the McGizmo Aleph 2x123 body fits, but is not held as snugly as the Surefire lights.

The "pocket" of the sheath is fully lined in soft suede leather so the snap bottom is covered with leather and won't scratch your flashlight.

It has never been worn and is in mint condition as far as I can tell. This is BC's modification of Ron's "Arroyo" design, it's called the Arroyo Bushwhacker, and is what he carries his flashlights in when he is working in the outdoors. Only three of these were made, he sold one and has a very worn one he still uses, this is the last. Ron Ryder makes very handsome and sturdy sheaths and he makes them by hand, one at a time.

The loop style belt attachment in the back will accept belts up to 2.25" in width.

$70.00 payable with Paypal (Credit Card or Cash). Plus $4.85 for USPS Priority Mail with insurance. International is fine, but it will cost more depending on whether you want it mailed Global Priority Mail (no insurance) or Global Express Mail (insured).

The first to post here "I'll take it" without any stipulations, gets it. I will then send you a Private Message with payment information.

Feel free to ask questions here or by Private Message. I am handling BC's business while he is away and will check in atleast once a day and try to answer.

Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I love doing this!

Cathi J. for BC0311
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Custom Leather Sheath for SF L1, E2e, etc.

I'll take it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow! Thank you, Icarus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was about to log off and go home and checked this one last time. I will send you a Private Message with the Paypal address. Please send me one with your shipping information and how you want me to send this to you, Global Priority Mail, Global Express Mail, UPS?

If it goes to you by USPS mail it will be mailed today.

Cathi

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

pm sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif