Favorite flashlight pictures

stephenanderson2

Newly Enlightened
Post your favorite flashlight pictures everybody.

Oh yeah, mine's cuter than yours ginseng /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
This is my favorite flashlight picture.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flgirl2.gif

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always like some refreshment with my Lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
beer_on_orb.jpg

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could sure use a hot, flakey bisquit right about now.

<font color="blue"> flash.... </font>
2-1-2.jpg

posted these wonderful beam shots in his thread.

"Left to Right:Shorelight Vx2, eternalLight.. (counting down), Arc AAA, Ultra G, ??3-5mm nicha AAA light.... forgot who makes this, E1e\Kl1, First Gen McLux-Nx05, Second Gen McLux with custom wide angle epoxy lens that Don "McGizmo" made for me, X5, BB500 Minimag. Another MiniMag BB500, LSH-P Modded to 500ma, Direct Drive 3x123 5W McLux, 25nicha 9000mcd Radioshack Ion Flux, Another 25 nicha 6000mcd Ion Flux, Craftsman 75th yr annv Ion flux "2", 5 Watt 12AA Craftsman. Oracle 5c modded for 5w focusable TekTite 7 modded to a 13 nicha config."
2-5-5.jpg

3-1-1.jpg

Mark2

Enlightened
Recently in the Amazon rain forest...
U2-amazon-1.jpg

This water lily could have carried a Beast without a problem...
U2-amazon-2.jpg

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I need she, I need she........with or without the nice flashlight too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Don, as usual, very nice holidays in MAUI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Edited.. and BTW I post my prefered pict, sorry I haven't so nice landscape as you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DSC00462.sized.jpg

greenLED

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
bwaites said:
Don,

What is that second light?

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'd like to know her phone number too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BAD, greenLED, BAD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok I'm not very good at taking pics with my little camera. so here it goes it's my lionheart against a block of wood.

lionheart.jpg

when I learn how to take a decent picture with my camera they'll get better, especially when I get my custom silverbird back from jets22, can't wait to see the magic from him

doug

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Bill,
It's a prototype of a McLuxIII-PD that I was "field testing". It has been evolving and some production parts are now on order. When it is more than smoke, I will post about it. Back to topic, another shot of it:

Margo-PD.jpg

As with my 14 year old niece who is transporting the light in the pic, the light is still to young and in a formative stage; certain discussions are inappropriate at this time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif