glass for minimag?

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need one too, because minimags use the same size lens as the longbow micra. And my micras lens could use an upgrade.

-David

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you know the specific size you're looking for, this site has a very large selection of mineral glass lenses, and at very reasonable prices.

No minimum order, but $ 8.00 shipping on orders below $20. Shipping goes down as order size goes up and is free for orders over $100, I think.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the lens from flashlightlens coated? If so, then GARAGEBOY should get it.

-David

Bradlee

Enlightened
That's wierd. The sandwhich shoppe normally has 22.5mm AR coated lenses (I assume that's what you mean by coated); I bought one myself a couple of months ago.

DreamScape

Enlightened
Hi, the minimag lens is 22.8mm
Just received mine from flashlightlens.com and fits great
The lens is coated and at $7. Pick either longbow or Arh4 doesn't matter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
The only issue is that the lens bezel doesn't screw all the way down due to the extra thickness of the UCL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

USA to UK in 5 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
The site I linked above has both 22.5 mm and 22.8 mm 1 mm thick mineral glass lenses for 89 cents each (plus $8 shipping for orders less than $20).

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'll wait til the sandwichshoppe gets more ar glass. i want to be able to screw the bezel all the way down as it's bad enough already with the so17x

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm..flashlightlens.com lists the minimag as 22.6mm, but i assume the 22.8 will work too? i gotta pick up a xm3 glass lens too, so i was hoping i could get everything in one shot