people who litter Su@k

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it is a thing that always bothers me. what are they lazy?or just major jerks.i walk to the lake 3 times per day and see litter i get so mad.i mkean there are trash cans all over the park lazy bass turds .

Eric_M

Enlightened
I love it when the person driving in front of me tosses something out their window and it hits my car.

That's always nice..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate it when people toss smoldering cigarette butts out their windows while they drive. Makes me swerve every time. .

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
A lot of roadside fires are attributed to bungholes throwing smouldering cigerette stubs out their car windows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
One time I was sitting at a train crossing waiting for a train to pass, when a person in the car just ahead of me in the other lane rolled down her window and tossed out a bag of Taco Bell garbage. I was fuious, so I jumped out of my car, ran up, picked up the bag and held it in front of the girls window and yelled, "Keep America Beautiful!" You should have seen the shocked look on her face. I'm sure she never expected to be confronted. I took the bag and threw it away after I got home. The nerve of some people!

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm surprised that tossing out cigarette butts isn't considered littering. It sure is in my book. Those things are everywhere. Yuck! What do those people think ashtrays in their cars are for? DUH! Just as bad are people who use their ashtrays in their cars, but decide to empty them when they stop at an intersection. "Boot to the head!!"

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
What makes me mad is that around here nobody seems to care. I saw some girls who were eating McDonalds and they just opened the car door, placed the bags of rubbish on the ground and started to drive off. I gave them a dirty look and wrote down their licence plate, and they saw me. All they did was give me the finger and laugh as they drove off. I was mad! I called the local police station who said basically "we don't care." There is a big sign just where they did it which says there are $500 fines or something. Not acting on that sign is as good as writing the b@$#@rd$ a blank cheque in my opinion.

Grrrrr!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Before they pull away, pick up their bag and impale it on their radio antenna. That will force them to get off their lazy butts to retrieve it, which wil require more work than it would have taken to put it in the trashcan in the first place.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

emrbrtn

Enlightened
I hate it. I do adopt-a-highway, where you clean up a strip of highway a couple of times a year. Theres some weird stuff, like the 8lbs or so diaper. No flashlights yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif