Brinkmann Legend Replacement Bulbs.....HELP!!!!!

Nalapombu

Newly Enlightened
Hey all,

I bought one of the Brinkmann flashlights from WallyWorld for $19.99. I have the black RUBBER version, NOT the ALUMINUM versionand it has a XENON bulb. Mine has the tail cap switch and it looks and works close to my Surefire 6P.
That being said, the bulb on it burnt out tonight. I love that little light and I use it around the house all the time. I guess that's why it ran out. But anyway, I need to know where to buy a replacement bulb for it so I can have one on hand whenever I need it. I went to the Brinkmann website and all they list are bulbs for the Legend series that take regular batteries, not the type of batteries mine takes. So I don't think the lamps they have listed would work with my light.
Can anyone tell me if there is another place that I can buy replacement bulbs for my Brinkmann and my Surefire 6P when I need them? I would also like to be able to pick up some spare batteries from the same place. I don't want to go wading thru WallyWorld looking for a bulb that I can almost guarantee they don't have.
So I need help from the members here. I am hoping you all can point me in the right direction so I can get back to seeing in the dark.
Thanks for the help and information.

Nala

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
Re: Brinkmann Legend Replacement Bulbs.....HELP!!!

To get replacemnet bulbs from Brinkman you need to call Brinkman. Their phone number is on the back of the package the light came in. Or I guess they might have it listed on their website.

Or, if you don't mind spending the extra money you can buy an LED drop in for your brinkam. The LED will last forever, it doesn't burn out. It is rather pricey though at $40.

http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/drledmo.html

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Go to Academy (Sports?); $3.76 apiece in Austin Texas as reported by somebody who needed a bulb for his Legend LX.
The model # on the back of the package is 802-1055-0.
The telephone number on the package is 1-800-468-5252.

StainlessSteel

Enlightened

I just replaced my brand new Surefire 6p with a P61 lamp assembly. and now i have a spare new p60 lamp assembly just laying around. It has less than 30 min on it. I would be happy to mail it to you for a small price. I just dont want the lamp assembly any more. The p60 costs $17 plus shipping FROM surefire themselves, since mine is used (less than 30 min), ill let it go for less.

this offer goes for anyone who would like it as well. Please, just lemme know.

SS

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

I put the p61 in my legend and then the 3 wat led. The p61 is great over the stock bulb. Only has a 15 minuet run time, but I mainly use it off and on to read signs, see inside vending machines or read the buttons on the microwave at work.

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened

Hey Nalapombu, welcome to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Is this the light we're talking about here?

I have a 2AA legend that, in my opinion, is a piece of junk. I'm assuming that's not the light in question.