Happy Birthday JonSidneyB

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi, Jon best to you and yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Topper (yep way past my bed time)

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a Great Weekend... Many Many Wishes... come true.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Have fun man !!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif
bernie

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS JON

ren-n-stimpy.gif

Pablo

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone.

I have not had the time to do much posting lately but soon I will be back on here everyday. I have really missed this place and all of you.

Denise

Newly Enlightened
Happy Birthday Jonnnnn! Since it's your day, you are hereby ordered to stop working and go visit your girlfriend. I hear she has a present for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Yeah..... !!! Stop Working immediately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif And go in the Chatroom...Denise will be there in some minutes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What a nice day for you...you can't refused Denise's nice order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If not ....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif and later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will go to her house at 3:40 PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I promise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chat does not work where I am at.

How do you know she is going to Chat Frenchy...have you been talking to my girl? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
happy birthday jon and many more hope ya have a fun great day

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again everyone.

order? since when do women give us male type people orders?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif