Cheers to all the Ladies on CPF!

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Can I get a show of hands from all our ladies on CPF??? You are the diamonds in the rough! I salute you.

DanK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think cheering them here is the same as buying them drinks, DanK. .if it is, then there's a lot of money being spent out there that could go to other things. .

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
hahaha..it's cool I got a woman and she's not old enough to drink so this is strictly to find out exactly how many ladies actually love flashlights...and to cheer them on for doing so. woo!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
No drink for ladies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Only one flower for each of her on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rose.sized.jpg

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
Frenchyled,
You know the way to a lady's heart, I don't drink much but you captured my attention when you "sent" flowers.

CajunBabe

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Aaaaahhhhh....aaaahhhh....uummmmm.....

...AAACCCHHHOOOOOOOOO! (petals go flying everywhere).

Nice, um, stems, Frenchy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Now where's that Claritin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateLab33 said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif Yes, we rock!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What she said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

LowWorm

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Welcome! How long have you been lurking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly two weeks...

It started with a small blackout that made me realize that my flashlight arsenal was pathetic (two yellow "battery-free" squeeze lights and a Winnie-the-Pooh incandescent). I've always liked the idea of flashlights, but hated it when the bulbs burned out or when my batteries died after what seemed like a short time of use. SO...remembered a review of the Angus Noble Indium on The Gadgeteer, thought a light like that would be fun to start upgrading around. Then looking up more info on it, found flashlightreviews.com, which opened my eyes to the existence of all sorts of cool flashlights and also led me here.

I'm a sucker for collecting new toys - so far I've placed orders for a couple CMG Infinity Ultras, one CMG Sonic, an Inova 24/7, a couple of Glo-toobs, and that's it before my husband finds out and freaks...still would like to add a Lightwave 3000 to the mix, but we'll see how it goes at first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif. Fun hobby, hope I can keep from going broke on it.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
LowWorm said:
I'm a sucker for collecting new toys - so far I've placed orders for a couple CMG Infinity Ultras, one CMG Sonic, an Inova 24/7, a couple of Glo-toobs, and that's it before my husband finds out and freaks...still would like to add a Lightwave 3000 to the mix, but we'll see how it goes at first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif. Fun hobby, hope I can keep from going broke on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm the same way. Just added a Dorcy 1w to my collection today. I'd love to get one of those Costco HIDs for the sheer brightness, throw and coolness-factor but I just can't justify buying something the size of a Buick just because it's cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

LowWorm

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
glockboy said:
LowWorm
Welcome, now you gotta get the surefire L4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, the L4 is gorgeous...it's LED love at first sight - why'd you have to do that to me? No...must resist it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Maybe I'll just add it to my wishlist and work my way up to it by buying less expensive lights, and justify those purchases one by one by saying, "At least this light's not as expensive as the L4." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif Then when it's time to take the plunge, I'll already be neck-deep....

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
i juz got my 1st light 1 week back.. An L4 after 2mths into being sucked into the CPF blackhole.. Now everytime i use de internet i'll naturally type de url in.. Damn!

But honestly, it puts a smile to my face every nite i switch it on before goin' to bed! It's THAT Good! Oh s*** i'm gettin' obsessed again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

i'm glad i'm not alone.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif