Quick question for HDS ultimate 60 owners

Bronco

Enlightened
I received my HDS Ult 60 from the good folks at the Battery Station today and I was wondering if the following sequence was possible to set up:

--From off, click once to turn on to factory primary setting (10 lms?)
--Then, while illuminating at primary setting, press once for maximum setting but have the light remain at max setting after button is released
--Then, while illuminating at max setting, press once to return to factory primary setting
--Finally, while illuminating at factory primary setting, click once to turn off

Thanks in advance.

Bob_Ulhedd

Newly Enlightened
I don't think that the HDS Ultimate 60 can be set up to do this. I first laid my hands on my own Ultimate 60 just over twenty six hours ago. Perhaps someone more experienced with this light can be more helpful.

Toglud

Newly Enlightened
You can do:
From off, click once(Primary).
From Primary, click x2+press(Maximum).
From Maximum, click x2(Primary).
From Primary, click once(Off).

I hope this helps.

Torben.

Bronco

Enlightened
Thanks for the assistance, gentlemen.
Torben, that's exactly what I was looking for. A couple more clicks perhaps, but the functionality is perfect.

JJohn

Enlightened
You could also set the primary to the factory default and the secondary setting at the maximum level. Then it is just a double click from on to Max. and double click back to primary.

It is important to note that you have four completely arbitrary settings. You really could use a very low value as the "maximum/2 click press) setting. Alternatively, the "minimum" setting could be set very high. By calling them max and min it is easy to forget this.

I have mine set so that it turns on low, double click for medium, triple click to high and double click press to maximum. Have fun playing. I am.

JJohn

Bob_Ulhedd

Newly Enlightened
I thought it might be helpful to add that the Force Setting (the brightness setting which the light will be when turned on) can be set to any of the four brightness settings. Additionally the Force Setting option can be turned off. This results in the light turning on at the brightness level which it was at when last turned off. This last choice quickly became my preference.