• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS MR Bulk Lion Cubs

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a mixture of an announcement and a FS.

First, I'm going to be adding another flashaholic to the ranks sometime in January (as current forecasts have it). Yes, my wife is pregnant, and I am very excited! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Second, the little bundle of joy is sure to bring some expenses, so with heitation I have decided that I must part with some lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

For now:

1. Brass Lion Cub, SOLD.

2. Bare Al Lion Cub, asking $300 shipped worldwide, will include two r123 batteries and charger.

Each of these lights has been turned on to be tested (and admired), but never carried. Please include the extra 4% for Credit Card payments (i.e. divide by 0.96 to get the total).

That should placate the wife a little.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
CONGRATULATIONS! All the best to you and your wife. I must restrain myself because that brass LC is calling me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Lisa

raggie33

*the raggedier*
woohoo congrats on the new baby.i wish ya didnt have to sell ya lc,s though

Kiessling

Flashaholic
neg ... please refresh yourself on the rules about not trashing another's B/S/T post ... thanx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bernie

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys for the congrats. I'm sure it will be lots of fun!

And number 2 is still available, now with batteries and charger.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Congrats, bindi!

(and make sure you keep your other one to "train" our newest upcoming little Flashoholic).../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, there will be training.

I started a friend's baby on the Arc AAA the other night. mwahahaha! :evil: