Some free LEDs

LED-FX

Enlightened
Having workshop tidy up, so have around 100 random mainly 5mm LEDs lying around, not sure on colours but they ain`t all white.Mainly blue,green or red mebbe a few amber

If anyone wants a few LEDs to play with am giving away bag of 10 random LEDs, will make sure at least one white per bag, to first 10 people who post wanting a bag.

Dosen`t get cheaper if you just want a few to play around with, blow up etc ;-)

1 bag per person, post on to thread and when it reaches 10 thats it, PM me your address.

Total price FREE including postage anywhere in world.

Adam

P.S. sorry mods if the thread needs moved,wasn`t sure wher to post it.

legtu

Enlightened
Can I have one?

Thanks in advance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I'll take a bag, I'll pm you later today.

LED-FX

Enlightened
Sure Legtu,Lasercrazy, just PM me an address to post them to.

Anyone else want some , new or old member,dinnae be shy asking, they`re here to be got rid of , in the best spirit of CPF.

Thanks
Adam

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I, too would like some colored LEDs. No need to add a white led to the mix. Thanks a lot. I will send you an ET magnet in return.
--------------------
Free E.T.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I don't need a bag, but wanted to give you the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif for doing this. This is the kind of things that make CPF a nice place to hang out at. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Ctechlite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:
I don't need a bag, but wanted to give you the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif for doing this. This is the kind of things that make CPF a nice place to hang out at. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you still have some i`ll gladly take one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thanx for doing this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take care,
Benny

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Ctechlite said:
[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhhh.... the CPF I know and love is back, where generosity and kindness are still common place.

DITTO to the DITTO of GreenLED
doug

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll see your Ditto.

Makes me smile, doug.

Thanks for the grins, LED-FX.

---------------

- Jeff

Nell

Enlightened
I believe the numbers add up. In case you have some left, I would like some LED.

Thanks for the offer.

sniper

Enlightened
LEDs free to a good home? WOW! I keep telling people CPF is a good place to be. I have enough to keep me busy for quite a while, but I just wanted to Concur: OUTSTANDING! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif