Mr Bulk Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
<font color="red">This forum (or section of CPF if you will) is not the right forum for this thread. Thread locked. Al </font>

Hey folks.. some of us know.. some don't.. but there is another fun place to spent all your time online yapping away about flashlights... the Mr Bulk Forum

I figure the more the merrier.. you don't need to be an owner of a Mr Bulk light nor necessarily a fan either.. it's not an 'all about Mr. Bulk' site in-fact i'm just about to put a counter post to the "Pictures of MR Bulk Lights" thread with a "Picture of NON-Mr Bulk Lights" thread.

So far as i know.. the only 'rule' is the 'golden rule'.. do unto others that you'd have do onto you... and i had a suggestion of 'Be nice or go home' which i think should apply to any online forum.. who likes a grouch?

In any event i have a lot of fun posting there and i think it's a nice other place to hang out.. when i'm not on CPF i'm usually over there.. now i have choices and perhaps with a little bit of divided interest both sites will perform better.. that can be a good thing.

This is a totally 'me' decision to post here.. the initial invites were to people that had done some business with MrBulk and with the average price of a M.B. light about 20x the average price somebody pays for a light.. i would suspect that means a lot of people here did not get that invite.

Charlie put a link on his swinging logo so the curious are slowly clicking away and checking it out, but I really like it and wanted to personally give it a thumbs up and say hey.. check it out.

I realize that some people will really have some 'icky' feelings about it but i'm a huge fan of CPF and don't expect tat to ever change but i'm a huge fan of MBF as well and i'm sure that more people will enjoy the MBF forum just as I do... if you have a bias that would prevent you from enjoying that forum that is fine... participation is completely voluntary.

In regard to anybody that might have any offense to this post or the MBF:

think first.. post second... reactionary posting is pointless go grumble in a corner or something... this is not the beginning of a flame war or 'controversial thread'... a simple 'heads up'.

See you there or see you here (i usually only post in Homemade and modified or batteries included).

-awr

Status
Not open for further replies.