A2 Aviator...What a great light :-)! Two-tone ??>>

DDS

Enlightened
Just received my 2nd Surefire... the A2. This is really a nice light! I also have an original E2e and I especially like the extra length the A2 has; it seems more balanced in the hand to me. Would be nice if the LED beam was a little less splotchy but it's perfect for my needs. Only question I had was that my light has a two different colors of anodizing. The smooth border behind the bezel and the clip appear to be almost black, as though it was designed as a two tone. Should it look like that? I was told that it was the "new" version. Regardless, I'm glad I purchased this light after reading all the great reviews :)!Dave

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: A2 Aviator...What a great light :)! Two-tone

A slight anodizing mismatch is normal. It's a normal part of the anodizing process that each batch is slightly different in colour. Don't worry about it! Enjoy your a2, I certainly enjoy mine!!

jacques

Newly Enlightened

Totally agree A2 is a great light, the best I found of the A2 is the regulation of the incandescent bulb, why other surefire light like 6P, M2 etc is not regulate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

cslinger

Enlightened

A2 is my favorite light bar none. I have two and would like two more for the cars.

Chris