• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PR-T LuxV, BE3 & Z52

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Selling as a whole:

- McLux PR-T HA with a VXOS LuxV and DownBoy 500
- Balrog BE3 3x123 E-series compatible body
- SureFure Z52 LOTC

I haven't tested the runtime yet but it should be very nice.

Heat is not an issue with this PR-T LuxV head and the output is nice and bright and very white (to my eyes).

Cosmetically this light is almost perfect. The head has a small nick in the HA on the edge of the bezel. This appears to have happened during the annodizing process as there isn't any physical damage in the head. The anodizing on the head and tail match but the BE3 is a lighter gray. If you want a light with perfectly matched anodizing this is not for you. If you want a nice LuxV semi-flood light that is unique and should run for at least a couple of hours on 3x123 then this is a great light to own and use.

---
Added a few pics:

PRT-1.JPG

I fumbled with manual white balance. This was the best I could do. They still look lighter than in real life.

PRT-2.JPG

Close-up of the nick on the bezel.

PRT-4.JPG

In the hand with an E2e. Again, the colors are really not this dark. The E2e is typical SF HA grey and the PR-T and Z52 are a very close match to it.

PRT-5.JPG

Typical poor quality beamshot vs a TYOK Lux3 @ 1amp in a similar PR-T. These are shot against the ceiling from floor level.

The beam from the VXOS @ 500ma is extremely white (to my eyes) - the camera was over-compensating for the blueish hotspot from the Lux3 and seems to have picked up some green? Again, I don't see it in real life...

---

I hate to sell this light but need the $$ for another project.

I'm selling this at a loss.

Cash PP only please.

Post here if you're interested then send me a PM please.

Jon