Happy 5th Anniversary CPF!!! :)

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Wow. Happy Aniversary CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
With many more years to go I hope !
happy23.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
I'm coming up on my 5th year here just like Craig - It's been an amazing ride without a doubt!

Happy Birthday CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kudos to the magical world of the CPF....inhabited by the kindest and most eclectic souls to ever inhabit one particular part of cyberspace.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

AND, kudos to those kind persons who throughout the last five years have made all of this "magic" possible...through your hard work and dedication to the cause. Thank you, one and all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday CPF! Here's to the next 5! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Makarov

Enlightened
Happy Birthday CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Wish I knew about this site 5yrs ago, I would have had a name for my -holism. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

On the other hand, a lot of "friendly advice" recieved here the last 3 months has cost me more $$$ than I've imagined spending on lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
...and it doesn't look like I'm stopping either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday CPF!

I think I have been on cpf for about 2 years or so.

It has been fun and I have learned a lot

and spent a lot ha ha

McGizmo

Flashaholic
What my friend Carpe so eloquently said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif