modding a light for my GF

Rifter

Enlightened
Hello all, my GF found a light on her way home from work, its a cheap plastic light that used 2 AA's. No brand name and the light quality is crap, but them im comparing it to my only other non LED light a SF M2 lol. So i was thinking, she wants it to be brighter so i was thinking, 2 AA's are 3V so would it drive the SF E1 LA? the 15 lumen one? i could just buy it and drop it in, there is lots of space. Or my other option, the battery compartment is not tight at all, and i could grind it out some to accept some 123's, and then i could drop in a P60 or P61(have spares of both, would need to buy the E1 LA) So what would you guys do?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Get her a SureFire....
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Rifter

Enlightened
ok i broke down and ordered her a G2 from botach, they had them on sale foe $29 thats the cheapest i have seen them, i know there customer service blows but i hope a order for one flashlight is not to hard for them.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow bart, that is amazing...details please.

rifter, i sure hope you get your flashlight.

Rifter

Enlightened
well i did get it working with a P61 LA, problem was i also then melted the plastic lense and then started melting the top of the body
smile.gif
Prolly would have worked with a P60 though. But hell at $29 for a G2 you just cant go wrong can you?