holly molly i got a new vette

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so last night i see a brand new black vette in my dirveway i think nothing about it i guess someone is just useing my drive way .i completely forget about it soo this am i wake and its still there with a ribbon on it i still think its must be for some one else. but i didnt check mail yestserday so i go out and take clkoswer look its jet balck with purple pin striping the interier is even purple and black i think man them are my fav colors so i go get mail and see note on door and i read it it says this is for you ragman(most people dont know this nick name of me) inside there is the tittle in my name and a note that said keep on doing what you do im, still in shock will post pics soon as my battery charges

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow i know who it is from now i sat in it keys was in ignion i start it and a mp3 plays and it says me more (me and my freind rada used to always close are talks saying me more meaning i love you more.i drove it down to lake man this car is fast had it to 120 spined the tiresd in almost every gear it is 6 speed i never even knew there was a 6 speed car

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
who? wow! taken it out for a spin yet? tested it's upper limits yet? wish i knew a rich and generous friend/relative! lots of luck with it, enjoy! and limit your traffic tkt to 5 a month! and dont do a dwight gooden!

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Roy said:
Who's paying for the gas and insurance?

[/ QUOTE ]
Good one, Roy.
If you think $2.50+per gal. gas is expensive, wait 'till the insurance folks quote the basic insurance rates for that nice Corvette. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Longtime owner... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

nethiker

Enlightened
Cogratulations raggie! What's the special occasion? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG!!!!

Here I was thinking what is Ragster trying to pull now........and you're serious?!?!?!!?

Three cheers for Raggie and his vette!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

And remember, stay below 160 just to be safe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
...and to the best of my knowledge, the IRS will want some tax money if the value of the car is over $10,000.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was just being silly .only vette i could ever afford is a chevette

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL raggie I'd buy ya one but I think it'd be a matchbox toy.

OTOH I could afford to get you a real red pontiac!

A potato that is. :D