Looking for Surefire L4 holster

Frangible

Enlightened
Looking for a Surefire L4 holster, anyone have any recommendations? Preferably I'd like something that can ride parallel to my belt.

Thanks.

Frangible

Enlightened
Thanks for the link. That was exactly what I was looking for, so I went ahead and ordered it.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi MatthewDanger,

Might you be familiar with the SOEGear holster? I ask as it is what I currently use and the size is perfect.

However, this pouch might be of interest to me due to the options of how it can be carried.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

KenBar

Enlightened
Sixpointone said:
Hi MatthewDanger,

Might you be familiar with the SOEGear holster? I ask as it is what I currently use and the size is perfect.

However, this pouch might be of interest to me due to the options of how it can be carried.

Thanks,
John

OK....Now you are talking....!!
This looks good.
Which one are you using?

http://www.bdstacticalgear.com/cat_belt.cfm

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi Ken,

Interesting to see SOEGear changed their name to BDSTacticalGear.

Now onto your question.

I own both the A2 Pouch and the E2e Pouch.

The E2e is great for the E2e I own and would accomodate an L4 just fine.

However, for my L4 (which has a McE2s Trim Tailcap) I use the A2 Pouch. And to me it fits like a custom molded glove.

As an aside, both I own are the color Black pouch and I have had no problems with them whatsover.

I hope that helps and should you have any other questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

Regards,
John

Flashdark

Enlightened
SOEgear.com "A-2" holster. NOT their E-2 holster, because it will be a little short. However, they are not made to ride parallel to the belt, but perpendicular (up & down) on a velcro quick release. Hope this helps.

MrMom

Enlightened
I have been using a factory M@g nylon pouch for years. At first it is a bit tight but in a few weeks it breaks in to allow for one handed deployment/stowing.