Arc AAA still backordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillMPL

Newly Enlightened
I don't know either. I got tired of waiting and cancelled my order. I then ordered a Peak and received it in 3 days. I'm very happy I did, great light! Much whiter than an Arc.

Bill

lebox97

Enlightened
I got tired of the wait as well and had concerns about their history, ordered a peak caribbean, had it within 3 days with all accessories and never looked back...
:)

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I "think" mine was ordered on August 29th. Peter had said 4-6 weeks...so we're still in the "box".

Empath

Flashaholic
mossyoak said:
i was just wondering why

It's doubtful that you'll find the answer in this forum. The one that can provide the answer is in the Arc forum. I'll move it there for you.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Empath,

Yes, the expected lead time for new orders is still 4-6 weeks. This is a result of either insufficient production capacity or high demand, depending on how you look at it.

I apologize for the delays. I expect lead times to improve over the next month or so.

Peter

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman, I ordered mine about a week before yours and supposedly it was shipped 9/29 although I still haven't received it yet. So Peter is holding to the 4-6 week lead time, at least in my case.

Sigman said:
I "think" mine was ordered on August 29th. Peter had said 4-6 weeks...so we're still in the "box".

NoShadow

Enlightened
Empath said:
It's doubtful that you'll find the answer in this forum. The one that can provide the answer is in the Arc forum. I'll move it there for you.

Is this not the ARC forum? Regardless, is the answer to be found in any forum? Seriously, this question has been oft repeated and the answer is always the same: When production catches up with the demand orders will be filled in the order they were received. What more need be asked?

othersteve

Newly Enlightened
Is this not the ARC forum?

The topic was moved here by the moderator.

Yeah, I ordered on August 25, and my order still hasn't shipped, but I expect it to this week, so no big deal. :)

Steve

zoomin

Newly Enlightened
Othersteve, the wait will be well worth it. Mine came in less than 4 weeks and it performs wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.