You know you're a flashaholic when...

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone relate?

You know you're a flashaholic when you order a bunch of assorted lenses from flashlightlens.com and by the time they arrive you forgot for which flashlights they we're intended!

You know you're a flashaholic when decide you need a bunch more batteries and place the order that morning only to find and order of batteires at your doorstep that afternoon from an order placed a week prior!

FA meeting tonight at my house. One hour past dusk. BYOF

You know you're a flashaholic when...

Topper

Flashaholic*
When your neighbor six houses down calls you up for help when they drop something. And you say "sure no problem " then you light up his entire yard from your door.
Topper

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone you know has a flashlight that you have modified. :)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
...when the power goes out and you have an anxiety attack, not because the power is out but because you can't decide which light to use!

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Think PhotonWrangler hit the nail on the head there!

[] Having to remember to rotate lights for daily use so that you can keep the long term test log for each of their reviews in order!

[] Your mother does not find it unusual to walk into the bathroom to find several flashlights sitting in the bath with the shower running.

[] You total up how much buying a set of batteries for all your lights, and realise that it's well, well into three figures.

[] Never actually discovered flashlights I never remember getting (though have found a couple I'd forgotten I had), but I *have* discovered lightbulbs I forgot ever getting, does that count? (I've relatively recently caught the lightbulb collection bug, badly).

[] You have a spreadsheet detailing what type of batteries and lamps go in which light, and when each was last changed.

And lastly,

[] You have considerably more lights than you have places to put them all...

(in my case, I have that problem twofold...have all the flashlights, plus the ligtbulbs, which I swear are multiplying every time I turn my back on them...they're taking over!)

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
...when you buy a tray of 20 CR2016 coin batteries for keychain lights and you only own 1 keychain light.

Stream

Enlightened
When you watch a show on TV just because you see them using flashlights.

When you're counting the hours till it gets dark.

When the first place you go to in a store is the flashlight aisle in the hope that there might be something new and excitng, even though you've seen it a thousand times before.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
When you go to the flashlight aisle in the store to see if there's anything new, then you walk past it again later just to see if you missed anything.

Stream

Enlightened
PhotonWrangler said:
When you go to the flashlight aisle in the store to see if there's anything new, then you walk past it again later just to see if you missed anything.

lol :crackup:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
...when you draw up plans for a THOR XXXX 40 million candle power spotlight and submit it to Cyclops.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you leave the house in daytime you make sure all the motion sensing lights on your house are turned off so when you get home at night you have to use your flashlight to see. Not that I would do this or anything. :whistle:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Nitroz said:
When you leave the house in daytime you make sure all the motion sensing lights on your house are turned off so when you get home at night you have to use your flashlight to see. Not that I would do this or anything. :whistle:

:crackup:

When you understand the term quality dark.

When you have far more sources of illumination than things that need to be illuminated.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
...when you see someone on TV using a modern flashlight and you think to yourself, "they really lost the luxeon lottery on that one!"

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
When all of the little lights you own have to be changed over to the latest LED even if you only gain a few mcd's.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
...when you have one or more flashlights at the ready in every room in the house.