Aluminum Foil Helmets

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i've suspected as much for some time now!

just think, back when you had rabbit ears on your tv, what did you do to improve the reception...?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to use the stealth bomber kevlar and radar absorbing material instead.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew a guy that was injured in some war, probably Vietnam, and he had a metal plate in his head. He told me he has "picked up" on radio stations and that he had once listened to Led Zepplin in his head.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Trashman said:
I knew a guy that was injured in some war, probably Vietnam, and he had a metal plate in his head. He told me he has "picked up" on radio stations and that he had once listened to Led Zepplin in his head.
Hey, I've heard Led Zep in my head too (& Pink Floyd, and a whole lot of other music)!!

Uh, er...nevermind, that was a loooong time ago, no metal plate - but different circumstances for sure. Now I have to put them on the .mp3 player, CD, or radio.

...gone are the days!

Serious side note: my 16 year old son is "mastering" the bass guitar - and HE'S INTO CLASSIC ROCK (from my high school days!!)...I've typically got a LIVE CONCERT going on in my house EVERY DAY! If he was bad, I'd be upset...but instead - I'm jammin'!! It's GREAT!! :rock:

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Here's a pic of my son and I after getting the idea from watching the movie "Signs" a few years ago.

Nerds.jpg

Geoff