Lighthound isnt working

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone get lighthound.com to work on their computer? It doesn't seem to work over here.

Sorry I meant the links don't work.

-David

Last edited:

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually it dosent work for me. Guys if you dont mind go back and click a few links, the front page opens for me but I cant get to anywhere else...

Kershaw

Enlightened
Same problem with me, i get the home page but i cant use any of the links.
This has happened to me a couple of times already.:wtf:

Geode

Enlightened
Works for me, in fact I just ordered a Fenix L1P and some AA Lithium batteries from them.

TorchMan

Enlightened
I can get the front page to open no problem. Products, or anything else besides contacting them doesn't work. I've tried clicking pictures and following the menu to places.

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
Same problem with mine. Website sometime do work and sometime doesnt work. My guess that they re update their website.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I messed it up because I ordered 3 of everything. :nana: No, seriously, just placed an order without any problems.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I often have problems viewing the lighthound.com site. They must be on a server whose conection is overloaded, (same as CPF Joke) It does remind me of problems I have had with this site.

I really appriciate Lighthound.com. Everything has allways arrived as advertised. My best surefire stuff has come from Oldgrandpajack and lighthound. I love all of the pictures of products. The design could be a bit better but the information is great.
yaesumofo