quokked

Enlightened
Where can you get one of those lights? :D
they're cool! How bright are they?
Is that running on a CR2 battery or a CR123 on the keychain,
me thinks is a CR2 ?

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was considering buying one of these sets, but didn't have all of my questions answered yet.

Here's a couple questions for you:
1. Are you affiliated with the manufacturer or seller? You didn't leave any comments?
2. Are you a buyer of the light set? If yes, then what do you think of these lights?

These lights have been advertised in the Dealers section by Emillion.

boy33

Newly Enlightened
1w Led
HA II Body
Can Use 1 x CR2 battery(about 1 hours) or use 2 x AAsize battery

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
LightObsession said:
Here's a couple questions for you:
1. Are you affiliated with the manufacturer or seller? You didn't leave any comments?
2. Are you a buyer of the light set? If yes, then what do you think of these lights?

boy33, I still have that same questions for you. If you are associated with a dealer or manufacturer, that's where your sales efforts should be focused.

I would like some feedback from someone who's actually used this light.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the links boy33.

FYI, if you correct the spelling of "Nextorch" in the subject line of your original post, it will be easier for people on this forum to use the search function to find information on this light.

spokes

Newly Enlightened
boy33 said:
Am I having a blond moment, or is the runtime on this chart [font=&quot]undecipherable[/font]?

Edit: DUH! apparently the former :awman:

Last edited:
E

Emilion

boy33:

1. CrazyLED has ASKED and authorized to use my runtime polt.
2. CrazyLED, as an authorized dealer of Nextorch like me, has to sell the MM at around USD45. He has never sell it below USD40.
3. The Fenix L1P's price was lower than current price, if you can get some at that low price now, I'd like to pick some.

I know that someone is selling L1P at near cost to his friends, but that price is NOT the retail price.

boy33

Newly Enlightened
Nextouch MM in Hong Kong SHSM SHHI PO sell only HKD$300, You can ask to Fenix gave you authorized dealer then you can have a low price, if you can!!

Moderator note: Foreign language edited out, foul/demeaning language is not acceptable. The CPF format is English based and there are other means to communicate in your native language (emails & other forums on the Internet) - this is not acceptable. *Sigman*

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Emilion

boy33 said:
Nextouch MM in Hong Kong SHSM SHHI PO sell only HKD$300, You can ask to Fenix gave you authorized dealer then you can have a low price, if you can!!
Moderator note: Foreign language edited out, foul/demeaning language is not acceptable. The CPF format is English based and there are other means to communicate in your native language (emails & other forums on the Internet) - this is not acceptable. *Sigman*

** removed Chinese characters
- Darell

Mind your wordings pls.

Kiu

Enlightened
Having a poor personality is much worse than saying some foul langauge with low Emotional Quotient. :rolleyes:
Guys! lay off the personal attacks. - Darell

regards,
Kiu

spokes

Newly Enlightened
boy33 said:
:huh2:
Not quite sure what you are trying to say here but I find it difficult to take too seriously anything a salesman says about his product, even if said with perfect clarity, when he repeatedly gets the name of the product wrong. The only site I can find pertaining to lights with a similar spelling is for a product named Nextorch. Did I miss something?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
This thread is locked and under discussion by the Admins & Mods!

** Darell here... Thread will remain locked. If anyone would like to discuss these lights, start a new thread. And instead of just posting pictures with no comments, please let other readers know the REASON for the post. We might avoid a big mess next time, you never know... Personal attacks will not be tolerated, and neither will non-English comments in general. **

Boy33, I hope you will take these warnings to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.