Sylvania LED closet lights?

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw part of a commercial, and it looks like Sylvania has a new closet light out, I am sure everyone remembers those old dull push lights for closets. has anyone seen them ? Are they LED lights? How do they work? I just moved into a new house and it has some deep closets and they might be the perfect thing.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sylvania Dot It are the lights, just looked them up on their website. They sell them at Walmarts. Anyone have them yet?

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
YES! I did saw it on commerical about Sylvania DOT.it something. Look interesting LED with puck shape. I check with Sylvania website and it did mention WalMart do selling them in Auto area.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link to the thread, I will have to check them out, looks like self adhesive velcro would solve the only real issue reported.

BamZipPow

Newly Enlightened
Lee1959 said:
Thanks for the link to the thread, I will have to check them out, looks like self adhesive velcro would solve the only real issue reported.

I have found that the 3m Command adhesive works well in this type of environment. You might want to give it a shot and see. Yer local stores like K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Target should have them on the shelfs. :D

This one has an interlocking method like the velcro to allow you to take it off/on when ever you like. It's amazing how far they've come with this stuff! :D

Depending on the environment, the self-adhesive velcro degrades over time and temperature to the point where it just falls off the surface. :(

Last edited: