• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ahorton's sales (Lenses, headlamps ...)

ahorton

Enlightened
Re: Ahorton's sales (Lenses, screws, headlamps, connectors, Silicone grease and more)

Ahorton, your links to those crazy headlamps are down. Would you mind including them in this thread?

Thanks,
Kevin

All fixed now!

ahorton

Enlightened
New spacers available for discounted pre-order. See first post for details.

spacer_2-2.png

Gary123

Enlightened
I will take two spacers and one lens.

2 spacers = $50
.....1 lens = $10
..shipping = $15

total = $75

Please paypal me your paypal addy and I will make payment.

Last edited:

ahorton

Enlightened
I will take two spacers and one lens.

2 spacers = $50
.....1 lens = $10
..shipping = $15

total = $75

Please paypal me your paypal addy and I will make payment.

My Paypal is [email protected]

I noticed from your request that 2 spacers plus 1 lens at the standard price, costs the same as 2 kits at the discounted. So maybe I should have also offered a discount on the spacers by themselves otherwise you might as well get 2 kits for $60. Then I noticed that you're from USA so there'd be an extra $9 customs fee on top of what you'd mentioned. So let's leave it at $75.

tpetsch

Newly Enlightened
If anyone here in the US is planning on getting together a group buy on these kits I would definitely take one.

tpetsch

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I just Paypaled you $54.00US for (1) Aspheric + spacer "Kit" shipped to the US.

Thanks!

Codiak

Enlightened
Just FYI 9.5mm off the top of the dome is the focal point. I'm refocusing for a wider beam at 6.5mm it's a very nice beam, good throw and very little spill

I'm glad I ordered two lenses as I chipped one checking my bore size....

I'll have to order some more soon.

ahorton

Enlightened
Looks like the kits will be ready in about another week, maybe two. It took a bit longer than I was expecting.

ahorton

Enlightened
The last of the available lenses have now been sold but there are more on the way. Since I know there are more coming, I'm now selling from the ones I had kept aside for myself.

When the spacers arrive and get sent off, I think I'll redo the pricing structure so that everything is a little more expensive but has free shipping. Let me know if that's a silly idea. I'm hoping that this will be simpler for buyers.

ahorton

Enlightened
In order to have the more information about possible variations in the lenses I'm selling, please have a look at this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...rton-s)-aspheric-lenses&p=3639956#post3639956

I invite any previous buyers to contribute.

Edit: The resultant decision was that there is no real problem. There is a bit of known variation in the quality of the lenses but it is not enough to justify sorting them into bins.

Last edited:

Jaybee64

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ahorton's sales (Lenses, screws, headlamps, connectors, Silicone grease and more)

Hi,

May I order 1 kit + 1 extra lens?

I make that $30+$10 + international shipping ($!5) = total $55.

If that's right I'll PP the funds.

Thanks,
JN

ahorton

Enlightened

Hi Jaybee,

$55 looks right. I'm hoping they'll be ready this week.

Ashley

ahorton

Enlightened

The spacers have been made!

I just got these photos from the machinist. Depending on when I can collect them, I should have them by mid next week. Hopefully I can start posting them by next Friday. Sorry for the delay, I had some rather more complicated parts being machined in the same batch and they caused the delays.
IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

The new ones are sandblasted and I think I like these ones more than the earlier ones.

jcf1

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one of these kits too please - is that $45 posted to the UK?

ahorton

Enlightened

Yes $45 to the UK is right.

Thanks!

Latest posts