Another Bay Area Get together

unnerv

Enlightened
That is two for pizza.

craig - It will be at my house. I'll send out directions later next week to everyone.

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
I'll try to make it...coming from Santa Cruz.

I'll bring some LEDs (Elektrolumens "My little friend", Surefire L4, some Fenixes), a Mag85, and one of Mac's Torches...(and rechargers, of course). Perhaps we can cook the pizza with the Torch :)

blahblahblah

Enlightened
:ohgeez:You're so close to my house. I'm expected in LA for a 'Pre-Turkey Day Turkey Dinner'. I'd love to meet all the CPFers around here.

Since you're so close... did you want to borrow any lights?

dingaling

Newly Enlightened
Noob here too, from oakland but would like to attend as well...where is this event happening?

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF dingaling! Hope you can make it. Patrick will be posting the his address in San Bruno in this thread soon. Watch for it and we'll cya there :)

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the cold weather drives up back to the valley sooner we will try and make it. We don't have plans on coming back till next Saturday and will be too pooped to attend.

Pizza is fine. (I just need to be watered once in a while.)

If we get back early I'll post here with an update and try to find those goodies I broght last time...

Wayne & Cindy

DrJ

Enlightened
Well is this gonna be kid safe...my 9 year old daughter might want to come...we'll have to leave for home before 10pm though...(everyone likes Pizza, huh)....

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
DrJ, it's kid safe. She'll get to play with Patrick's cat.

Wayne, raffle idea (bring a present get a present) is great.

Patrick, do you have any dry grass. I heard the guys are bringing USL, Torch and a whole bunch of other crazy lights. I'll keep a fire extinguisher handy :spinning:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes raffle is customary way to end the CPF evening get-together. Bring something unusal to throw into the kitty. I'll see if I can find that purse with a flishlight built into it for the wives of the CPF'ers or the lucky CPFemale :)

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patrick,

I'm in whatever the food arrangement. A while back, we had middle eastern (I think) take out at your house. There was a menue , and people pre-ordered what they wanted. The food was great. I vote we just order a whole mixed bag of stuff from the same place and then just pass the hat to cover the cost. The hat keeps going round and round till you say STOP. That way we gurarantee that your costs are covered.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
CroMAGnet said:
I'll see if I can find that purse with a flishlight built into it for the wives of the CPF'ers or the lucky CPFemale :)
Tony, forget the purse with the flashlight built in - I think most wives would be much more accepting of the purse with the diamonds built in.
smoker.gif

Last edited:

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I plan to be there.

I don't have as many new lights as I did for the June get-together, but I do have an outstanding L5, a KL1-R mod, and an assortment of MagLEDs (for anyone who hasn't seen one yet).

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
weedle256 said:
SheDevil (Vicki) and Weedle (Kevin) will be there.
Shedevil, glad you can make it, especially since I know you had to cancel your photo shoot at the playboy mansion in order to make the CPF get together.

DrJ

Enlightened
Looks like my daughter and I are in for Saturday...will you post the address here (maybe you did and I missed it) or PM it?

MrBadger

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to throw my hat in for a tentative "I'll be there". I just moved yesterday. I'm still in the Bay Area, but I have to get settled in. I'm 80% sure I'll be able to make it.

I don't have too many new or unique lights, but I'll at least bring my trusty ol' SF L2, Milky Candle, and MiniMag w/ TL3 bulb.

unnerv

Enlightened
Looks like we will be having a good turn out. The list so far looks like:

Oh yeah I'll be there!
unnerv
Kevin
Hoyin
Modamag
Cromagnet
TigerhawkT3
PaulB
vacuum3d
Fusion
AndyTiedye
dingaling
DrJ +1
JimH
asdalton
weedle256
SheDevil

Wow, hope I can make it!
craigsharrow
HarryN
kinzli
dat2zip
MrBadger

I think for simplicity's sake, I'll just order some pizzas. I'll post address/directions probably on Thursday.

Latest posts