Another Bay Area Get together

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
I had a water heater burst in my house while on vacation, just got home last night to a nice big puddle in the garage. I'm going to be working on the replacement on Saturday, so hopefully I can still make it, but it'll depend on the hot water heater :(

I do have my "Torch" charged and ready though, just in case :)

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... I didn't know San Bruno was so far...

I think this is a bit much for me. Sorry, Patrick - the San Francisco area is quite a ways away from here! :)

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Patrick, my apologies. More parental duties have just been assigned to me for this Saturday. I'll have to skip this one. That's a bummer cause I was looking forward to get some Cree-atives ideas from some of you ;)

ernest

unnerv

Enlightened
directions sent!

Oh yeah I'll be there!
unnerv
Kevin
Hoyin
Modamag
Cromagnet
PaulB
Fusion
AndyTiedye
dingaling
DrJ +1
JimH
asdalton
weedle256
SheDevil
270winchester
dduane
cqbdude

Wow, hope I can make it!
craigsharrow
HarryN
kinzli
dat2zip
MrBadger

DrJ

Enlightened
Yeah, I wanted my daughter to pick a nic...she didn't like any of my suggestions and ended up picking "Toast", (or is it "toast" now I'm not really sure)....

Rookwood

Newly Enlightened
Looks like it'll be a good time - I'm only 10 minutes from S.B., but will be out on Saturday. I hope to attend a Bay Area get together in the future and meet some of you nice folks.

Should be some good beam comparison conditions if it's as foggy/overcast as it's been in S.B. lately!

Have fun with your lights everyone!

Chris

ps: my cat goes crazy over my Draco beam, so your cat should have lots of potential fun...

unnerv

Enlightened
270 - don't worry about it unless you want something specific to drink. I have Coke, water, etc already. Pizza will be ordered and anyone who wants to chip in can.

DrJ

Enlightened
I just found out that my daughter toast has a birthday party to go to tomorrow...so we'll be a little late...hopefully we'll be there by 7:30-7:45ish....

dingaling

Newly Enlightened
i have some unexpected guests from LA... as much as I would have liked to attend, I'll have to pass on this one.

Hope to meet ya'll next time.

gimmejr

Newly Enlightened
Dang Id like to come but I work till 730 and I work in Gilroy. Plus my GF would like to come and Id have to swing by and pick her up. I wouldnt get there until 9ish. Dam