Any love for EagleTac

Kokopelli

Enlightened
I don't have one buy I have an eye on them. They seem to be honest, well driven lights. I were looking for a pocketable 18650 light and LC2 seemed to be the best buy. As others have said the high international shipping on the shops held me back. The more reliable seller was out of stock.

The clicky versions of D25 Mini series are coming. I'm definitely buying one clicky D25LC2 at the moment it arrives to the shelfs. I have over 20 XML lights and I learnt if you need a semi thrower in a small package you have to stic with smaller emitters.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
When I went through my (have to have the most lumens/throw phase of being a flashaholic) I got the M3C4 single XML, and still to this day when I click it on and turn the rotary ring up I am amazed at how bright it is.

Steve'O

Newly Enlightened
g25c2... Superb ! comes loaded with accessories, you can't go wrong with one of these in your arsenal.

timcook

Newly Enlightened
I just got a T20C2 mk II as my first light that I consider on the pricey side of things. I wanted a 1x18650 / 2xCR123 and liked the option of a NW T5 LED. I received it a few days ago and so far I'm very happy with it. The quality seems very high and the extras are nice, especially the diffuser and nylon holster.

It also would appear they've added a fourth 'hidden mode' to the UI. Almost every description online indicates a strobe, SOS, and beacon, but mine goes through four: Strobe, flash (about two flashes per second), SOS, then a really slow beacon (dark for about 6-7 seconds, half-second of light). The manual that came in the box does list four auxiliary modes and the official eagletac website lists it as well, but none of the sellers seem to mention it.

I'm hoping they continue to offer new LED modules for this model since that was also a factor behind my choice.

OCD

Enlightened
I was lucky enough to win one in a giveaway this past Christmas. I got a P100c2, neutral tint. It came with a 1600 mah ET battery. Fit and finish is nice, I really like the UI (turbo-general with a twist of the head) and the tint, beam profile and throw is very good.

Overall, this is a nice general purpose light. I am definitely keeping my eyes on their future models.

Danielight

Enlightened
I wanted to own a light that runs on 18650s. After checking the reviews, I ended up ordering an EagleTac D25LC2 Mini R4, and I'm really glad I did. This is a solid light: bright (343 lumens OTF), and well-built (excellent pocket clip). This model has a twisty switch; I'm hoping to buy a clicky tube for it whenever EagleTac makes them available. :thumbsup:

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
Frankly, I never like Eagletac because the name sounds so... Chinese??? Maybe it's just me but I have a strong impression that the Chinese tend to use animals for their branding. Things like Goldfish brand, Panda brand, Flemingo brand, Horse brand and so on. For many years I totally ignored Eagletac.

Then the G25C2 came along and caught my attention. I immediately liked what I read about the UI and the optional accessories caught my attention too, mainly the flip up diffuser. I like the idea of a flip up diffuser and have been looking for one to fit my Surefire UB3T but Surefire have discontinued the production of it. Without hesitating I ordered the G25C2 from Going Gear and I must say I am quite pleased with it. My only mistake is not knowing that there is a neutral white version available so I am thinking of selling the cool white away to make place for a neutral white.

Oops! I just did the same thing... there's a neutral available?

Frank A.

Newly Enlightened
I have the D25C and the D25A minis, both in titanium. They are great little lights that are well made and come with some nice accessories. The D25C with an RCR 123 is extremely bright for its diminutive size (20mm diameter x 69mm length). I am so happy with mine that I have a D25LC2 mini coming this week.

Regards,
Frank A,

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got it half thinking it was usa made what with all the military references being made..

works well, I find the battery bay somewhat fragile..

main con is; no battery condition indicator at all. no blink. no colored led... you can pick it up to use it, and discover it's dead.

either keep fresh batteries with it, or buy a second light..

indychris

Newly Enlightened
Lot's-a-love for ET here. Just got done using mine while swimming at Blue Hole National Park in Belize. Went on a hike through the cave and used it for 2 hours there then hiked to the Blue Hole and went under water with it there. My T20C2 MKII was a beast.
mathews_thumbsup.gif

BullsEyeLantern

Newly Enlightened
I have a P20A2 and it had a problem with its module. It was covered under warranty and the replacement has worked flawlessly ever since. I believe it was a fluke issue and it was quickly resolved. I would not hesitate to get another ET light. In fact, I will be ordering the G25C2 mid month after my TK70 arrives.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are my wifes favorite. Couple T10L's, couple T20MKIIs (one with XML, one with UV for rock hunting), and little Ti D25AM. All have had hard and frequent use. Had to replace a couple switch covers that wore out and one switch on a T20 over the last couple years. She prefers the T20's with all the bells and whistles. I prefer the older T10L's simplicty. ET's seems to have good luck with the tint lotteries as well.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac and JetBeam are my favorite brands. I had a P100A2 XP-E R2. It was a very good 2AA thrower for it's size. I really like the smooth beam with an SMO. My favorite 2AA. Might get the R3 version. Don't think it's a big difference though. Good brand.

sspc

Newly Enlightened
The D25LC2 is my favorite EDC right now. Never thought I'd carry an 18650 light clipped to the pocket, but this thing just gets it right.
Same here!! By far my favorite light because of the great runtimes on 18650 while still being very pocket friendly

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The D25LC2 was my EDC for a while. You won't be disappointed,

I ordered a Eagletac D25LC2 S2 cool white today. I should have it tomorrow. I am looking forward to the clickie versions of this and the D25C. The new 18650 3100mAh cells are better than I thought they would be.