Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a big bucket of Popcorn - but too sweet looking for my tastes.

Here's a few plates from England.

First, a great Bacon, onion and mushroom tartlet made by my Daughter, who is practising for University independence.

23332694129_57a9a9a032_b.jpg

Next some fare from a local chippy - Vegeburger, Saveloy and chips.
23674478066_b00088a7ee_b.jpg

Up in Cheshire, at a great pub called 'The Swan with Two Necks' a pie to die for - looks like chocolate sauce, but it was the tastiest richest savoury gravy - Beef and ale pie really doesn't come much better than this!

23404915940_648431ceb4_b.jpg

Time for pudding in the same pub, Sour Cherry Donut with Strawberry Panna Cotta. OMG!
23332638579_1947447706_b.jpg

Since health doesn't seem to be an issue with this culinary visual-fest, here's a staple for the arterially challenged - a good old Full English (In Chester BTW).
23592026282_ff3503c850_b.jpg

But in a healthier vein, down in Kent this Summer - in Rye - a Ploughman's Lunch (with Rye bread, to boot!).
23073498623_55d5cf123c_b.jpg

More as they come, chaps!

nbp

Flashaholic
The meat/bread/cheese plates were one of my favorite parts of visiting Europe. Looks fantastic!

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why the hell not? If I can have a fountain machine at home, you can have a sammich vending machine :)

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've always heard of tamales but didn't know what they were and then one day, some years ago, outside this Mexican bakery, they were selling them so I tried one.
I liked them and kept eating them until the woman started getting different cuts of meat or something and I ran into a whole bunch of fat which grosses me out
so I stopped eating them and haven't been back since.

Solid Lifters

Enlightened
I've always heard of tamales but didn't know what they were and then one day, some years ago, outside this Mexican bakery, they were selling them so I tried one.
I liked them and kept eating them until the woman started getting different cuts of meat or something and I ran into a whole bunch of fat which grosses me out
so I stopped eating them and haven't been back since.
Don't let once bad tamale ruin the whole bunch. ;)

No dinner, unless you consider non calorie grape sport drink, few handfuls of vegetable crackers and three Christmas cookies dinner, now do you?

:)