Copper 26650 - Interest - $498 ea with 3+ buyers

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mohan,

Here is an example of trit slots in a V3 head on the bead-blasted aluminum light. I imagine it will look similar to this.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Copper 26650 - Interest

You are able to get, if you want, a titanium bezel for this light instead of a copper one.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now I have to try paint a picture in my mind of how the two options would look. ;)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Copper bar just arrived today. Won't be long now. :) I will start on them as soon as I can.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

With the recent arrival of copper taunting me, I went ahead and paid for my light this morning. :)

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to bug you about the progress. I'm just wondering if you've been able to start and if there is an estimated completion date.

Are you getting one made for sure? I wanted to make sure before adding you to the list.

Yes I am - as mentioned in my previous post I need a little while to cough up the $$

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Frustratingly...just after more or less being forced by circumstances to sell my 18350 p60 host...my budget balanced. Sheez.

I cannot say enough about the quality of what Chris and his shop can do.

obi

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. Nice being able to finally post. Here is the scoop so far. I should be finishing these by the end of the month. Tomorrow is my last day at work but don't worry I will try to get them finished for you guys by the end of the month.

I guess I will explain now about tomorrow being my last day.. :devil: I am finally going to take my honeymoon vacation. I will be leaving for Hawaii for 9 days. I will be leaving on the 10th of May and coming back the 19th. If there are any orders on the store they will get shipped when I get back on the 21st. This is the first vacation I have ever taken as it is really hard to leave work as I would normally have to close the shop down since the employees don't get much work done when no one forces them to stay off the dang cell phones and keep the machines running.

I will be able to post until tomorrow at Noon PST.

Thanks Obi for the kind words.

Chris

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a great time Chris - you deserve a vacation! Hawaii is beautiful. If you've never been there before, you're in for a treat. :)

Thanks for the update on the light. It will be hard to wait, but we'll all be here when you get back.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone. The trip went very well. I had a great time and did lots of hiking and snorkeling. Swam with quite a few sea turtles and fish. Not sure about the flight though, kind of a long time to sit on those old worn out seats on a small United plane. Knees were right up against the seat in front of me and I only only 6' tall. 5-1/2 hour flight from LAX.

Anyways, Ok. I have the orders of the two people that paid. I am running these right now and just want to confirm what others wanted.

I have two orders with 26650 Bodies and V3 Heads.

Dr Evil, I have your order with no Trits. If this has changed please let me know.

I just need to verify what Obi, and Mohan want. If you are able to place the order from the site go ahead and do so. If you are not ready to pay them please let me know what Battery Tube option (26650 , 18350) and Head option (V1 or V3) Also if you want trit slots in the Head and tail. I can put 2,4,8 Trits in the head and 3,6 Trits in the tail.

The tubes are running right now so I just want to make sure on the orders. I don't want to start on another part of the light as I will have to tear down this set up.

I have already ran 2x26650 tubes and 1x18350 Tube. Machine is an hold until I get this information.

Chris

Last edited: