curiosity about usernames

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Sasha:
Sasha was the name of my first cocker spaniel. She was a beautiful, petite little girl with the temperment of an angel. And she ran the house and other dogs with an iron paw...
grin.gif

/
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">So we can assume Kel (Kelly?) is your real name? My username is a mutiliation of my real name. When I registered for AOL instant messenger, it was the first one I could come up with that was accepted. Now I use it for all the forums, it's just easier.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, I chose my name after an old British made revolver and the calibre it used. I collect firearms and have a federal collectors license. It sounds impressive, but it is easy to get one if you're a responsible citizen. First got into forums about guns so used it among them kinda kept it cause haven't seen any others using anything similar (have seen people use the Webley part- everyone always goes for the modern models for names).
The cool thing about collecting guns is that the wife won't complain if I buy lights instead, it's LOTS cheaper of a hobby.