Discontinued flashlight that you love

nirad

Enlightened
Arc LS..small form factor and great ergonmics..versatile too. I hope the newer upcoming LS lights from Arc will live up to the quality and standards of old.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
KDOG3 said:
Oh how I wish Surefire would re-introduce the 3P

Ahhh.. that'd be sweet. Of course, it would have to have some kind of feature to overshadow the fact that it's bigger than the E1e series, but the R30 has pretty much the same output and I dare say less runtime as the E1e MN lamp.
I'm upgrading my homegrown 3P Clone with an LED module and R123's. Soon as I get it all together and try it out, I'll post a little breakdown.

I love the Z3 and can't for the LIFE of me figure out why the big honkin C3 with a pocket-clip made the cut and not the Z.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Size 15s, yep that's it! I never liked the stock E1, but with the KL1, it is one of my favorites.

Thanks for the great pic! Drool, you have some very "pretty" lights, especially the personalized "gold" one. The PK light looks nice, too. Heck, they're all great.

tomL

Newly Enlightened
I still love my old (but like new) 9N with the turbo head. I use it everytime I need a lot of throw or a lot of flood. And I really like the slide-in charger too.

If I need a flashlight to carry in my back pocket, I take the turbo head off and put the original head back on. Either way, it's still the brightest in my collection.

About the only feature I don't use is the low beam. I carry an Arc AAA for that

-TomL.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
sween1911 said:
I love the Z3 and can't for the LIFE of me figure out why the big honkin C3 with a pocket-clip made the cut and not the Z.
No doubt.
I think the Z3 has by far the best looking, and has the best form factor, of the standard 3 cell SFs. It looks and feels even better with a black M2 bezel or SRTH.
Wish they'd made it in natural HA with a shock isolated bezel...

Size15's

Flashaholic
True!

The Z3 with "M2" bezel looks almost like an M3 (better now that the M3 has since changed bezel style)

Not my photo:
P121.jpg

The Z3+SRTH looks great - a bit shorter than the M3T and with the N2 lamp it produces a beam that can only be bettered by the 9NT.

Did I mention I love the 9NT already?
P61.jpg

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Piercelight M10
made in Maryland's suburban DC area, what quality!!
Thanks for what you did!

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire A2 Aviator :mad:

SureFire's incandescent line (minus the 6P and G2, the only two remaining survivors), especially the M-series lights :sigh:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
+2 on the A2 aviator incan. love it!!! Still my favorite UI. it just works for me. press a little for 15 lumens, press a lot for 65... twist a little/twist a lot.

For whatever reason mine works great with RCR123 cells, I have heard others don't do so well.

Last edited:

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix P2D - covered with external o-rings & a garden hose washer, it rides with me everywhere

also,
Surefire A2 - Koala's 'onion ring', and Fivemega's strion bulb adapter, lift this lamp up to its true potential.
Surefire E2E - fitted with a LF lamp, and a 17670, this is what an incandescent should be.