EagleTac D25C2 Mini with "clicky" switch?

p97z

Newly Enlightened
Somebody at EagleTac needs a spell checker...

3 brightness lebels? :)

salimoneus

Newly Enlightened
A D25 in Ti with clicky, moonlight, and XM-L would get my money for sure. That would be a difficult light to keep in stock assuming the price is within the ballpark.

AlphaZen

Enlightened
Tod at IlluminationGear, who posted just above, will probably be one of the first. I can verify he provides excellent service.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Yeppers,
...Tod does a great job and he gave me the EagleTac info on my post # 26

:wave:

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
I couldn't be happier with my D25LC2 mini. I can't fault it at all in any department. The build is superb, the beam pure white (S2), the overall fit and finish is as good as it gets. I would like to have the low mode a true moonlight but as an EDC it is a very useful tool. The clip functions perfectly.

sspc

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't be happier with my D25LC2 mini. I can't fault it at all in any department. The build is superb, the beam pure white (S2), the overall fit and finish is as good as it gets. I would like to have the low mode a true moonlight but as an EDC it is a very useful tool. The clip functions perfectly.
Love mine too, but do have 2 minor complaints...my beam is clearly greenish on l,m,h (but whiter on turbo) and the low mode looks to be about 10 lumens and I wish that were lower.

ArmoredFiend

Newly Enlightened
I have been holding off my purchase on Jetbeam PC10 until a review was done here..and now that Selfbuilt has completed a review on PC10 and i have told myself that indeed PC10 is the right one for me...i came across this thread about D25 with clicky... So many choices..so few dollars in wallet.

salimoneus

Newly Enlightened
Also just got confirmation direct from EagleTac:

"Yes, the new D25 with clicky will be released at the end of this month. Alse have a XM-L bulb."

Although no mention of a moonlight mode, which I specifically asked about, so that seems like an unknown.

Danielight

Enlightened
Also just got confirmation direct from EagleTac:

Although no mention of a moonlight mode, which I specifically asked about, so that seems like an unknown.

Did they happen to mention whether they were also releasing just the clicky battery tube at that time? Those of us who already have the twisty model might be interested in swapping out the tube while using the same head.

lebox97

Enlightened
the hold up of the moment is lack of holsters for the (longer) D25 clicky models -
please standby - ET expects to begin shipping to dealers by "end of month"...

Cheers
Tod

Danielight

Enlightened
the hold up of the moment is lack of holsters for the (longer) D25 clicky models -
please standby - ET expects to begin shipping to dealers by "end of month"...

Cheers
Tod
Interesting, since the holster that came with the twisty model is a bit too deep. I would think that the holster would fit quite well after adding the clicky tube (unless it's that much longer than the twisty).

AlphaZen

Enlightened
"Programmable moon-mode, output group, and memory setting"

I am all in on this news. A compact clicky with these features sounds perfect. EagleTac is rolling!

Last edited:

shaneotool

Newly Enlightened
The hold up is due to the holsters??

Am I the only one who thinks shipping holsters with these lights is kind of crazy anyway? These are some of the smallest lights of this type and they come with an awesome deep carry pocket clip attached - who is sticking this in a holster on their belt? Why not get a bigger light if you are going to do that. IMO - they should eliminate the holster and decrease the price by a couple bucks.

AlphaZen

Enlightened

Am I the only one who thinks shipping holsters with these lights is kind of crazy anyway? These are some of the smallest lights of this type and they come with an awesome deep carry pocket clip attached - who is sticking this in a holster on their belt? Why not get a bigger light if you are going to do that. IMO - they should eliminate the holster and decrease the price by a couple bucks.
+1

salimoneus

Newly Enlightened

I personally like having more carry options so I appreciate having a holster even though I may not use it. Also, there are more ways to use a holster than just sticking it on your belt, for instance using them with a carabiner makes them infinitely more useful. I wouldn't be willing to give up having a holster just to save a couple bucks, to me it's well worth it.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
..- ET expects to begin shipping to dealers by "end of month"...

Cheers
Tod

+

Hiya Tod,..what can you tell us about the Low Mode {Lowest Mode} on the new D25s'?

thanks

Last edited:

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not against a holster, but what I can't understand is the logic to make the holster so darn big on such a small light. I really love my D25LC2 and it's truly converted me to EagleTacs, but my one main gripe is the holster.

I also own a Klarus NT20, this light is taller and wider than the D25LC2, however holster to holster the EagleTac suddenly seems to be 40-50% more bulk.

For storage or maybe attaching to bag I can the holster might be ok (and it is nicely made), but for putting on your belt when the light is so tiny just has me totally confused.

KlarusNT20-EagleTacD25LC2withholsters.jpg

KlarusNT20-EagleTacD25LC2withholsters3.jpg

KlarusNT20-EagleTacD25LC2withholsters2.jpg