EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its a citizen eco drive skyhawk blue angels. Its ok, looking for something else.

Edit:Kramer's right :)

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Casio Marlin on a 5-ring Zulu
dsc03523g.jpg

Casio's best-kept secret. A very underrated diver.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
. . . but the curiosity remains...

Create a topic about it in the CPF Underground.

However, do not be surprised if you get very few responses. It's not because defenders feel ashamed for having defended themselves. It's because such a thing is going to be an extremely horrific event in someone's life. Like similar events, folks don't like talking about it in detail.

al93535

Newly Enlightened
Awesome! I agree citizen makes an awesome timepiece. I have an ecodrive skyhawk that's also automatically syncs with the atomic time clock! I love it! Great watch!!!

nmos

Newly Enlightened
Richub: You might want to check out the "Defensive Carry" forums.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Richub

Enlightened
Looking into those Defensive Carry forums now.
Thanks for the tip.

Ontopic:
Another EDC I forgot to mention is a bicycle repair kit in my EDC backpack, since I do my daily traveling on a bicycle.

M3TAL_L0RD

Banned
My_EDC_4.jpg

Magic wallet, SanRenMu 710, SanRenMu GB4-612, UniqueFire G10 w/ 14500, SanDisK Cruzer Titanium 4.0 GB, Leijona titanium watch, Samsung Xcover E2370 and full-persian keychain.

Last edited:

mattevt

Newly Enlightened
Not including my tool belt, at work I carry a PD31, a Zebra F301 and a 7/16th wrench (on my keys at all times)

My EDC is a SWM V10R, a Pilot V5 and a Spyderco Persistance (plus wallet and phone). In my wallet is a band-aid or two and some Pepto chewables (sometimes you just never know...and it's worse than a headache). On my keys are an E01 and a Victorinox Waiter.

If I grab my backpack I have a Victorinox Hunstman, a Surefire 6P with NB SST-50 or a Q 1232 Turbo X, a change of clothes, bandaids, chewables, Excedrin, and 4 CR123's.

nbp

Flashaholic
It can vary a bit based on what I am doing and wearing for the day's activities such as on the weekends, but here is a normal work-day pocket dump.

Wallet, iPhone, Keys (with E01 and SOG Micron Tanto), ChapStick, CRKT Edgie, McGizmo Haiku XP-G, McGizmo Ti Mule XM-L, Atwood Pest, Festina Sub Diver

I also have a BoB in the trunk of my car with a bunch of other general preparedness gear, but we won't go there. This is just a Pocket EDC thread. :grin2:

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine's been updated a few times recently, so here's how it stands at the moment:
IMG_1121.JPG

Top to bottom, left to right;

Quark AA Ti Regular, modded with a 90-CRI XP-G on 14500
Parker Urban Stainless Steel
Leatherman Skeletool
Spare Quark Ti CR123 body loaded with a charged 16340 (spare battery, plus it allows me to run and CR123 or AA battery with what's in my pocket if the Li-Ion's are drained)
Casio ProTrek PRG-240 (w/ Barometer, Altimeter, Thermometer, Compass among many other features)
Pierre Cardin Leather Wallet (quite a few years old, but tough as nails)
My Keys, loaded with a Leatherman Squirt PS4, Fenix E05 and a 16GB Flashdrive (bootable, preloaded with lots of cool stuff)

Not Shown: iPhone 4 (Used to take the pic!)

Tiggercat

Enlightened
I'm pleased to see the selection of watches! I wonder, though, as I have before, what many of you do for a living. Obviously certain professions are more suitable for carrying gear. I would love to carry a multitool, a knife, a thumb drive, and even my cell phone, but all those are either prohibited or would look a bit silly in a pair of khakis. (I do have a multitool and a knife, as well as a bigger flashlight, in my desk.) I make do with my wallet, keys (with a Klarus Mi X6), pill case, and a Sunwayman V10R Ti. And of course one of my watches.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fun thread. Keep the photos coming. It's interesting to see what you guys have.

I live and work in a big city, so there are many things that I can't or shouldn't EDC.

Below is what I carry with me everyday.
What's missing: iPhone, wallet, smoke hood (in office), and first aid kit (in office).

Watches: I alternate them depending on what I wear.

Pocket Knife: I once carried a small Benchmade folding knife and my coworkers had the most uncomfortable look. Since then I carried either the Case Sowbelly or Lone Wolf knife. Sometimes I would carry a Swiss Army Knife (not shown).

Flashlight (Main): I just picked up the HDS Rotary, so now it's part of my rotation along with my Milky modded Surefire L1

Flashlight (Necklace): The only one I have is the Photon Fanatic La Petite Killer. I've been wearing this for the last two years.

Flashlight (Keychain): I alternate among McGizmo Sapphire, Peak Eiger #2 and iTP A3 Titanium. The McGizmo Sapphire has become even more useful now that I've added QTC to it.

Miscellaneous: The Kershaw Two-Can is an awesome pair of scissors that I use quite frequently. I've used the damascus screwdriver for light duty screwing / unscrewing and prying. The titanium whistle is quite loud. I haven't used it for emergency yet, but it's there when I need it.

EDC_01_Resized.jpg

Last edited:

etherealshade

Enlightened
I tend to rotate through what I carry daily pretty often. Sometimes, I'll carry more than one of these items simultaneously as well. However, what I've usually got on me:

Watch: Seiko 5 Military Automatic
Phone: iPhone 4
Light: One of: L1, HDS Rotary, or High CRI Haiku. Depending on what I'm doing at work, this may also include a Zebralight H501w
Knife: One of: Opinel No. 8, Victorinox Traveller Lite, or Leatherman PSTII. The Leatherman doubles up with one of the other two more often than not.

In my EDC bag, I've got anything from above which isn't on my person, as well as: a modest first aid kit, spare CR123s, as well as an E2E with Veleno dropin, which can run the included 17670s, or on the CR123s.

Chidwack

Enlightened
Not really good at posting pictures.

The one light that is in my shirt pocket all the time is a Xeno E03.
I carry a little Kershaw spring loaded folder.
And depending on the day, one of my two AA lights.

bwcaw

Enlightened
At Work:
6182748395_530dccb5b5.jpg

Roughly left to right:
Nitrile gloves
Zebra Pen
Handcuff key
Moleskine notebook
Damascus kevlar lined leather gloves
Benchmade auto presidio
Benchmade pardue auto
S&W M&P 340 .357 loaded with federal 135gr Hydrashock 38spl. +P
Quick strip with 5 rounds of federal Hydrashock and one round of cci birdshot (for snakes)
OC spray
Leatherman Wave
Monadnock Autolock baton
Surefire C2 Led with Malkoff M60W
Surefire LX2
Spare mags for Glock 22 loaded with .40 S&W 180gr Federal HST
Personal keys on an ASP key defender
Glock model 22 .40 S&W
S&W hinge cuffs
S&W chain cuffs
Work keys
Motorola CP200 portable radio
(not pictured are my wallet, Marathon TSAR watch, Iphone 4 and work cell)

Not at work:
6183261702_00b778444c.jpg

Spec Ops wallet
S&W 1911PD commander .45ACP with VZ Alien Grips and XS sights
Surefire LX2
Wilson ETM 8 round mag loaded with Federal 230 grain HST
Benchmade Mini Rukus
(not pictured is Iphone 4 and Marathon TSAR)

My marathon TSAR which is always on my wrist:
6182885771_9f55338a50.jpg

Sometimes I carry my M&P 340 instead of my 1911 off duty if I don't feel like hauling old slabsides along. The knives often change and if im working nights I will probably be carrying my Surefire M3 with LF HOLA running off of Lith Ions instead of the C2.

Last edited:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a sucker for these kind of threads... I don't have my camera with me as I'm over at my girl's family's home...

What I currently have on me:

S&W 638 Airweight Bodyguard loaded with 115gr Hydrashoks in a Galco Ankle Glove strapped high on my calf
Spyderco P'Kal in my right pocket
Peak Logan XP-G R5 Brass in a modified Glo-Toob hoslter on my belt
DQG Tiny II (or whatever it's called) in my fifth pocket
CRKT Folts Minimalist Tanto around my neck
Bowen belt knife holding my pants up
Maxpedition Spartan wallet with credit card pick set in my rear right pockey
Keyring with Ti Pico widgy, Tec Innovations pocket clip, Delrin CR123 battery locker, Photon Freedom, Pica Pen, and keys hanging in my right pocket
Seiko SKZ255 with two piece nylon Maratac strap on my left wrist
Spyderco Swick II with custom wood grips and kydex holster on my belt, weak side carry
Spyderco Perrin Bi-Fold tucked behind my belt buckle on my pants
TOPS ALERT knife in my left Wellco boot
Samsung #*!#&!# phone in my left pocket... I hate it...

brembo

Enlightened
ShiningBeam S-mini, neutral xp-g
ZL SC30
Wallet
Keys with a lighthound freebie squeeze light
Zen MP3 player
Razor knife, that way I can abuse the blade and not wince
Spyderco Lum Chinese folder, for more mundane cutting tasks
A phone if I remember, some craptacular LG touch screen POS
I hardly ever wear a watch as my job would destroy it in days, when I do its a Seiko dive watch

I carry a tool bag around with me, catch all sorts of grief for it, but when someone needs something.....who do they come running too?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call me boring, Arc AAA and a SOG Flash I.

Impressive kits you all carry. I hope you don't work around open water!

Tarponfly49

Newly Enlightened
Sig Sauer P229 Stainless Elite
Alternate Small inlay Sebenza/Spyderco Leafstorm
Jetbeam TCR2
Coach Wallet
Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller
EDC.jpg

Last edited: