FCW-4 Flashaholics Camping Weekend!

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign: I still laugh when I remember the bumper getting ripped off.

Me too. It IS funny. I just wish I could have seen it happen. Oh well. There's always FCW-4 for a repeat performance. Maybe this time I'll open up my oil pan! WHoo Hoo.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jimmy, can it...means get rid of it...don't use it..ect! Buy a $9 inflatable matteress at Wal Mart. I'm amazed how comfortable they are. Better yet, bring a recliner chair!

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jimmy, can it...means get rid of it...don't use it..ect! Buy a $9 inflatable matteress at Wal Mart. I'm amazed how comfortable they are. Better yet, bring a recliner chair!
OH. Can (verb). Got it. Nah. I love that thing! Especially with the upgrades I've made. Plus my kids love it too.

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
Whenever I go camping and there are people with tents... I secretly hope for a midnight downpour. Not so big as they can't hear me laughing from inside the camper though.:devil:

what happens if you knock those funny blocks of wood out at 4am :grin2:

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, it rained pretty hard Saturday night..remember? Of course I was so tired from my trip around the park and my Police cruiser ride...I slept right through it!

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
Thanks for the reminder :thumbsup: I will be testing my virgin tent on the 19th July in Peru Vermont :twothumbs