Fenix TK75

TEEJ

Flashaholic
But ven,

But why do we here on CPF all like flashlights?

Just how bright they are, just how far it can reach?

Why do you have flashlights?

I guess you do more like it, than the annoyed people here in my neighborhood, who find flashlights only irritating, and annoying.

Here one last question 1 But why do this people not show any interest in the reach of my TK75? Some people maybe do, but most people do not.

Why not? Insnt it very interesting to see a light, light up a tree, at hundreds of yards away? Thats why most people here on CPF have flashlights?

For shining around with.

You are assuming that being blinded by you, to them, is as enjoyable to them, as you seeing the tree lit up.

:D

Its more like you LOVE chocolate pudding, and you are out spraying chocolate pudding every where in a celebration of your love for it...and wondering why the people you are spraying with chocolate pudding are not sharing in your joy....even if they like chocolate pudding a lot.

:D

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaahaha. I laughed so hard at this my coworkers asked what's wrong .

I live in a very populated city, and my neighbors have cursed me to the high heavens,

" yo, stop shining dat light yo"

" come on yo, what you tryn do wit dat? "

As well as other more friendly reactions ;)

So I wip out the lasers.

" yo dats crazy "

Ahh that's better.

I think they associate spot lights with cops in my hood lmao.

RemcoM

Enlightened
But is it true, that like many people said, that i can scare ,blind, and prevent agressive, shouting ,drugs/alcohol using young people/criminals, with my TK75, at turbo/strobe, shining at them straight into their face? Comong towards them?

Because in my area, its mostly bingo with screaming/shouting agressive young (16 to 22 year) people who using drugs/alcohol.

Or can i better use my 200 mW green laserpointer shine at them?

Most people feel threatened, and unsafe here on the streets at night, because of this mad agressive people. I also feel very stressed, and unsafe, and feel only anger towards them.

Remco

credo

Newly Enlightened
I'd avoid them as much as possible - if things are that bad no amount of strobe / laser is going to do anything and you may end up getting hurt.

houser23

Enlightened
But is it true, that like many people said, that i can scare ,blind, and prevent agressive, shouting ,drugs/alcohol using young people/criminals, with my TK75, at turbo/strobe, shining at them straight into their face? Comong towards them?

Because in my area, its mostly bingo with screaming/shouting agressive young (16 to 22 year) people who using drugs/alcohol.

Or can i better use my 200 mW green laserpointer shine at them?

Most people feel threatened, and unsafe here on the streets at night, because of this mad agressive people. I also feel very stressed, and unsafe, and feel only anger towards them.

Remco

I would really like to sit down and have a beer with you because you've got to be the most fascinating person on these forums.:buddies:

HIDSGT

Enlightened
the TK75 is ok. dont really care for the two buttons right next to each other. there is jus no better activation system then the Olight. one BIG button is by far the best way to go. easy to locate and all ur functions are done with it

RemcoM

Enlightened
Hi all,

When it is some minutes after sunset, on a dark cloudy day, i wil test my 2900 lumen TK75, with 2900 lumens,

I leave it on a wall exactly as tall as i am, on turbomode 119 kcD........and i walk away 200 meters away from it, how bright will it look then?

Can i see it clearly shine then.....intense bright also?

Im curious.

Can a friend hold it, or can i leave it, without been stolen. But will 119 kcD look very bright from 200 meters, after sunset (but not dark) still light, on a completely overcast cloudy early evening?

Remco

kj2

Flashaholic
Hi all,
When it is some minutes after sunset, on a dark cloudy day, i wil test my 2900 lumen TK75, with 2900 lumens,
I leave it on a wall exactly as tall as i am, on turbomode 119 kcD........and i walk away 200 meters away from it, how bright will it look then?
Can i see it clearly shine then.....intense bright also?

Im curious.
Can a friend hold it, or can i leave it, without been stolen. But will 119 kcD look very bright from 200 meters, after sunset (but not dark) still light, on a completely overcast cloudy early evening?
Remco
If you're going to test it, you will see for yourself.
Depends on, the neighborhood you're living in.

ven

Flashaholic
You will see a blinding dot and maybe make out some flood from tk75,you will see it move,then move fast to the left and then you wont have a tk75 any more ..........

:nana:

RemcoM

Enlightened
Hi all,

1 What can my Fenix TK75, with 92000 cd (92kcD) do, shining at a distance of 1402 meters?

What when i am at that distance, and the TK75 lays there,1402 meters away from me, shining straight at me, and the target? Trees, houses, etcetra.

Does the TK75, lit things up a bit, or not much?

2 What about with the Fenix TK75vn kt killerthrow, with 320 kcD 320000 cd? Shining at that target at 1400 meters? Then illumination there, or still not?

Both offcourse at night, clear, and dry air, with great visibillity.

3 What will be the difference, of the beamprofile width, between the stock TK75, and the TK75vnkt killerthrowedition?

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
Since the TK75 (2600 lumens version - 92k cd) has a reach of 606 meters (0.25lux - numbers given by Fenix) you won't see a thing at more than a kilometer.
As for the KT version from Vinh. There probably are numbers available in the thread - http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?374328-WTS-TK75vn-4400L
So I suggest you visit the thread, and make your own conclusion if you will reach your set distance, with that TK75 version.