H1N1 Vaccine Toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://www.miraclemineral.org/index.php

http://www.miraclemineralstories.com/

Read and learn. I know from experience what this can do. Just for a start it cures Malaria within hours. I won't discuss it further and won't try to defend it from any 'naysayers'. If you say you can't afford $20 for a years worth of this to try it yourself then do yourself a favor and sell a flashlight. Info on this was only made public in 2006 after over 50,000 cases of Malaria were cured with it.

Thanks for the links. The drug industry hates it when people discover natural cures or any other cures.

thelightdude

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the links. The drug industry hates it when people discover natural cures or any other cures.

Are you folks serious? I think the President would be on TV at midnight to announce a cure for renal failure, AIDS, and cancer.

This thread is entering into the Twilight Zone and probably should be closed already.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you folks serious? I think the President would be on TV at midnight to announce a cure for renal failure, AIDS, and cancer.

This thread is entering into the Twilight Zone and probably should be closed already.

So, how long have you known the president? :rolleyes:

jake25

Enlightened
By 2004, cases of poliomyelitis in Africa had been reduced to just a small number of isolated regions in the western portion of the continent, with sporadic cases elsewhere. However, recent opposition to vaccination campaigns has evolved, often relating to fears that the vaccine might induce sterility. The disease has since resurged in Nigeria and in several other African nations, which epidemiologists cite is due to refusals by certain local populations to allow their children to receive the polio vaccine.

Over 100,000 troops have been given smallpox vaccine in the last 6 years.

I think these two examples qualify as today.

All children are currently required to get polio vaccinations upon entering school in Illinois.
US stands for United States, FYI. Third world countries like Africa use cheaper vaccines that are a different form of vaccination.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
No argument there. All one need do is watch TV to see how much drugs are being pushed on the public. An unstated goal of the drug industry seems to be to get everyone on at least one drug for life. Look at all the new "diseases" popping up for which they just happen to have a pill.

Not sure about ClO in the links matrixshaman gave but it certainly doesn't sound like it could do any harm trying it. I'm big on finding less invasive cures for problems. For example, a few years ago vitamin B12 helped cure some major problems I was having walking due to inflammation.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't read much of the thread but will throw in my 2 cents.

I know 30+ people who got the swine flu and recovered. If I got it personally I wouldn't be worried. I have gotten the flu every year for about 5 or 6 years and never went to the doctor. I always kept on with my regular life (irresponsible but lets not go there). With the swine flu I would be much more quick to get some medicine and would stay home.

My problem with it comes from that fact that my fiance is 22 weeks pregnant today. The flu is a big scare while pregnant. The swine flu is a huge scare while pregnant.

Now, to the vaccine:

I know there are many strings of the flu. This is why making a vaccine is speculation at which string will hit. So they use one of many in hopes that they get it right. Well, they probably wont.

With the swine flu, it is to my knowledge that there is only one string. This should, hypothetically, make it much easier at preventing if the vaccine isn't a POS.

She is planning to get the vaccine as they want pregnant women to be one of the first to get it. We have weighed in the costs but she has already had one close call with the swine flu. We are waiting a few days to make sure it doesn't develop.

However, if the vaccine causes us complications with my girl and she never even gets the swine flu I'm going to be a very hurt person for a long time.

Things like this are just too much when it comes to people you love.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
No argument there. All one need do is watch TV to see how much drugs are being pushed on the public. An unstated goal of the drug industry seems to be to get everyone on at least one drug for life. Look at all the new "diseases" popping up for which they just happen to have a pill.

Not sure about ClO in the links matrixshaman gave but it certainly doesn't sound like it could do any harm trying it. I'm big on finding less invasive cures for problems. For example, a few years ago vitamin B12 helped cure some major problems I was having walking due to inflammation.

I've heard good things about the B12 vitamin. I don't suppose the pharmaceutical companies care much for it though.

Larbo

Enlightened
The thing that really pi**es me of about the flu situation is that when this was first discovered what did the government do try and prevent the spread...NOTHING. How something that started in a little town in Mexico was allowed to spread so fast should serve as a warning for next time, and lets ALL hope its not the "bird flu" that makes the rounds.
The brilliant advice was wash your hands, thats funny as hell because most slobs I see in public restrooms wont even do that after taking a crap! Gross eh?
Looks like the stupid government and the clowns in charge of the CDC sure screwed up with this time.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will make one comment about this. The problem with the "vaccine" has nothing to do with the flu or washing hands or squalene or thimerosal etc. Squalene is a necessary oil for your body, found abundantly in your joints. Thimerosal is around 50% mercury and obviously that isn't good for anybody. It is supposedly a stabilizer/adjuvant. An Adjuvant is supposed to make the "mixture" more effective by "turbocharging" your immune system. There are two natural pathways into your body. Digestive, and your nostrils. Most of your immunity is in your gut. However when you "inject" something through the skin your immune system will recognize this as an invader because that isn't the normal route for entry. Some substances the body can handle better than others, I'll use certain antibiotics for example. Squalene however is problematic. When injected into the body there is a good chance your immune system will attack the squalene everywhere in your body which can result in many types of crippling diseases, I won't list them all here. This has unfortunately happened to many Gulf War veterans. Sometimes the effects are quick and sometimes not. Why take the chance on it? Crippling arthritis or guillian-barre cannot be reversed hardly ever. The baby in a pregnant mother is especially vulnerable, they do not have a functioning immune system. Do we want to take these risks for a very minor flu that only lasts a few days and is gone? Laws have already been passed to protect the Feds and Big Pharma from prosecution if anything goes wrong (aka the 1970's effort). If these injections are so benevolent and for our good why would that be? And lastly the effort to "mandate" injection. If some people want to take the chance with this great. I or others should not be forced to take this (including children) just because uncle government says I have to. They have already tried to force healthcare workers in New York to take this or lose their jobs. If they give in it's only a matter of time before everybody is forced to take one. And guys please save the stupid or brain dead or conspiracy theory comments for somebody else. These are just some of the things I have learned. If you don't like them, great. You can skip over them.

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I certainly wouldn't argue this point myself. But it also leaves Joe Schmoe hanging if he gets a crippling disease from some "mandate" in Washington or statehouse. Try to get a doctor to sign an agreement that nothing will happen, or a beauracrat, not going to happen. Like I say my main points are will 100% have reactions? No. But enough will if squalene is used that it isn't worth the risk. And everybody should have a choice if they don't want it. The threat of losing your job is blackmail at the very least. You can always quarantine to avoid spreading disease, standard public health practice for years.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I did some quick research on the issue and while I agree that the squalene issue is worrisome, I'm not yet turned off to the idea of getting the vaccination. I'm going to keep reading up on this, but in the meamtime let me offer an article from sciencebasedmedicine.org that has at least temporarily calmed my concern.

Last edited:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
[puts on tin-foil hat, glances nervously over shoulder]
While I don't think the vaccines have been profitable, think of all the other products that are being sold out the wazoo with the news of a terrible, killer flu.
The hand sanitizers, cleansers, sterilizers, flu "preventatives", cough suppressant, etc. I think that is why the flu was big news. Nothing sells like bad news.
[/paranoia]

Status
Not open for further replies.