How's The Weather There ?

kj2

Flashaholic
atm 14 degrees C with some wind, cloudy though. Weather forecast was a bright sunny day, but looks like the sun in shy today. Temp would be around 18 C tomorrow. Enough sun expected :twothumbs Summer is coming! :) although the flashaholic part of me doesn't like that ;)
11 degrees C is exactly what I had today at 69 degree north... That's about 2000 km north of Amsterdam :thinking: Pretty strong wind here too, but not that bad.
Still hoping to visit the 'cold' north in the future :)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Springtime in the Mid Atlantic:

It's either raining cats & dogs, or raining pollen. Or raining cats & dogs while raining pollen.

If you like yellow everything we're in our peak viewing season.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Nice pic!

Ty; it's very rare we get clouds of any note here, so that was quite a surprise to step out of work and be surrounded by them. I knew my phone's battery was very low but I had to get the snap - I did the panorama, flipped the phone to review the pic I'd just taken and then it died. All kinds of luck..

StarHalo

Flashaholic
82F/28C today; some lovely brushwork this evening:

26224244565_fc4ded0eba_o.jpg

PolarLi

Enlightened
Gave the phone panorama a try. Great weather for a week now, and another lovely evening tonight. Looks colder than it is. About 0C/32F at night, 10C/50F during the day.

D5r5hsR.jpg

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Fjabulous fjords, definitely nothing like that anywhere near here; once you get one good phone panorama you start using it all the time..

PolarLi

Enlightened
Thanks! You may not have fjords near by, but California has some really nice (ocean) scenery too. Big Sur comes to mind :thumbsup:

kj2

Flashaholic
Started cloudy and chilly this Sunday. But after noon clouds went away and it's very sunny right now with a temp of around 15 degrees Celsius. Feels like 18 if you're in the sun and out of the wind.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
We had a snwstorm move through yesterday, dumping several inches. It's supposed to be getting back above freezing later today so I'm hoping this will all melt away soon.

PolarLi

Enlightened
We had a snwstorm move through yesterday, dumping several inches. It's supposed to be getting back above freezing later today so I'm hoping this will all melt away soon.

I'm waiting on some snow as we speak. :rock:Gonna post a picture of the result if it's anything to write home about.

harro

Enlightened
A bit jelous, KJ2. Whilst we are well into April now ( middle month of autumn/fall ), we have just had a beautiful, dry 26 C day. Unfortunately, our drought ( of about 12 months duration, so far ) is still with us, and looks like being so until about the middle of this year. Traditionally, we would expect an autumn break, and colder, wetter conditions by now, but, at least the evenings are drawing in somewhat. That 8 C day is what we look foward to, in winter ( some of us, anyway ). Thats about an average winter day for us, with nights around -4 C to around 2 or 3 C being common. Nowhere as cold as you guys, though, and not too much snow, except for the hills. Ahh well, not long to wait.

:D

kj2

Flashaholic
A bit jelous, KJ2. Whilst we are well into April now ( middle month of autumn/fall ), we have just had a beautiful, dry 26 C day. Unfortunately, our drought ( of about 12 months duration, so far ) is still with us, and looks like being so until about the middle of this year. Traditionally, we would expect an autumn break, and colder, wetter conditions by now, but, at least the evenings are drawing in somewhat. That 8 C day is what we look foward to, in winter ( some of us, anyway ). Thats about an average winter day for us, with nights around -4 C to around 2 or 3 C being common. Nowhere as cold as you guys, though, and not too much snow, except for the hills. Ahh well, not long to wait.

:D
Clouds are packing now..
Although it looks like it will pass quickly.
87c09bbed8e9bc2d569c2d05076ef372.jpg

PolarLi

Enlightened
Some sun and 5C/41F currently. Actually had a little bit of fresh snow on the ground this morning, but that is long gone now.