Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Fbygden

Newly Enlightened
McGizmo Makai 6V XM-L, can't wait!
My third McGizmo, all purchased directly from Don during the last few weeks, they are just amazing!

mhpreston

Enlightened
Just ordered a Zebralight SC52 for compact EDC (based on feedback here) and a little Olight i3S EOS XP-G2 (Black) for the car keys.

Last edited:

Fractals

Newly Enlightened
Aussie post tracking tells me they tried to drop off my SRT7 today while I was at work.. Looks like a trip to the post office is in order!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

MBentz

Enlightened
Just hit the purchase button on a Nitecore EA2 for the woman, and a Sunwayman V11R Mirage for myself. :thumbsup:

Ishango

Enlightened
I just ordered the Prometheus Alpha Ready-Made Journeyman Package on Darksucks' page. I've read a lot of reviews and posts on here and decided it would be a great choice as my first custom light.

creyc

Enlightened
I just ordered the Prometheus Alpha Ready-Made Journeyman Package on Darksucks' page. I've read a lot of reviews and posts on here and decided it would be a great choice as my first custom light.

Very jealous sir, that's a light that's high on my list to one day get.

SevereWX

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a Streamlight ProTac 2L a few days ago, just waiting on it to be delivered. I'm not sure if the place I bought it from is going to send me the 180 lumen version, or the upgraded for 2013 260 lumen version. Since they have the same model name, I reckon all I can do is just wait and see. This will also be my first LED flashlight for EDC, replacing a AA Brinkmann incandescent (mini-mag clone) I've been toting in my pocket for the past 15 years. (My first flashlight purchase of any kind for the last decade and a half for that matter.)

JD20

Newly Enlightened
The XM-L2 EA4 has arrived (thanks to Illumination Supply) it's time to place another order :)

Armytek Viking X on its way.

full m3tal

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff Wildcat
MD4
Two MD2 Turnkey hi-low w/ M361-LMH dropins (pink for the wife and mother)
Malkoff MDC AA Orange

Peak Eiger Ultra

Last edited:

Paul_DW

Enlightened
Skyray King ... $39 delivered! ... YAY! ... :)

Altho I had another attempted delivery and card left. I'll be picking that up in about 8 hours time. The tracking number matches the one for my replacement Jetbeam DDR30. Been dying to get that one back and hopefully working fine, so I can use to compare my eBay specials with ... :)

Last edited: