Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

fliplock

Newly Enlightened
A TEC Accessories Isotope fob from the (EDC) Forum Store and a Green Tritium vial for it from Merkava. Hopefully they will make my keys easier to find on those dark and dreary New England winter mornings.

Last edited:

wjv

Enlightened
EagleTac D25A Clicky with the XP-G2 emitter, in Neutral White. Should arrive later this week from illuminationGear.

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Technically it's not for me, it's a gift for a friend, but I've got a Fenix HL10 and a Titanium "smart fast" charger coming from Battery Junction.

rockhopper

Newly Enlightened
Recieved Fenix TK41 today and expecting an Olight S15 Baton tomorrow.
The former will be for the serious work, the latter I'm hoping to make the main always with me flashlight.

kxhonda

Newly Enlightened
I have a Tk-75 Xm-l2 coming my way. Also have a Nitecore i4 charger and 10 Panasonic 3400mah on the way also.

T45

Enlightened
I have a Quark 123^2 and a Vinh modded Fenix EO1 I bought from CPF Marketplace coming and a new Malkoff M61LL 219 Nichia Neutral from Illumination Supply. Used their sale code to get 25% off! :D

JohnGribbin

Newly Enlightened
I'm going to take a chance and tell you that I have a ultrafire e7 coming with some protected batteries for it and my 502b. On the other hand I've been looking at a fenix pd35 pretty closely. I think this forum is going to cost me some money.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
After years of upgrading and swapping parts, I have a Surefire black bezel and tailcap, so I ordered a 6P body from the marketplace to assemble the original awesome classic light that started it all.

DobsOnly

Newly Enlightened
Re: Incoming - Adding EDC lights to the stash

4 Sevens, Mini123 and Fenix LD01 for the keychain, 4 950mha aaa eneloops heading my way :D

DobsOnly

fly11

Newly Enlightened
I have a FourSevens QPA coming....it will be my first AA flashlight and Friday seems too far away!

fliplock

Newly Enlightened
Actual lights incoming this time, while I wait on the Tritium tube from Merkava. A Jetbeam E3S, and a Foursevens Preon 1 Ti, with a clicky tailcap (also in Ti, natch). I'll play around with the two of them for a while; one will end up in my pocket day-to-day, the other will live in the diaper bag.

Latest posts