Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

kj2

Flashaholic
Replacement tailcap for my Lumintop Tool AAA (xp-g2). Light didn't turn on, tested it with older Tool AAA tailcap and it worked. After checking I think the tailcap is bad.

C-130

Newly Enlightened
It's almost dark and my Maratec AAA copper is on the UPS truck somewhere.:twothumbs

M109guy

Newly Enlightened
I have a Nitecore EA41 that should be here tomorrow and a Tiny Monster TM26. Never owned a "real" flashlight before, have a couple of inexpensive single cell single cell 18650's that I thought were impressive. Got my cheap fix, now to the good stuff. Looking forward to seeing the light. :duh2:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Nitecore EA41 that should be here tomorrow and a Tiny Monster TM26. Never owned a "real" flashlight before, have a couple of inexpensive single cell single cell 18650's that I thought were impressive. Got my cheap fix, now to the good stuff. Looking forward to seeing the light. :duh2:

Nice! The EA41 is really awesome. Bought one for my father-in-law and was really impressed with the throw and overall output. I bet the TM26 is good too.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
.... about (literally) two dozen separate items of EDC gear.

Yeah, old Mono got just a bit crazy with the credit cards. :eek:

Last edited:

lightmyfire13

Enlightened
.... about (literally) 24 separate items of EDC gear.

Yeah, old Mono got just a bit crazy with the credit cards. :eek:
I got lots of small stuff from there mostly tec accessories stuff .could have fitted in a matchbox....
Came in a shoebox size package !!!!

sdr

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight SC600 Mk II L2 18650 XM-L2 Flashlight Cool White

Ordered directly from Zebralight yesterday afternoon and received shipping confirmation and tracking number today.

It was exactly 3 years ago, November 2011, that I purchased my SC600 Mk I from Zebralight. It has been a constant, reliable companion these past 3 years. It has also been one of the best investments that I have ever made. Looking down the road, I can only hope to make that same statement about the Mk II L2 3 years from now. Time will tell, I suppose?

ven

Flashaholic
Ordered a Blue for Callum,Red for Madison and Black for me Nitecore Tube :)

I think a great addition for their school bags during the darker months:thumbsup:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered a Blue for Callum,Red for Madison and Black for me Nitecore Tube :)

I think a great addition for their school bags during the darker months:thumbsup:

Nice addition, ven!
Great little lights. Inexpensive. Unobtrusive. USB chargeable. Dainty USB port cover though...

stanleywen

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a Fousevens Maelstrom MMX-U3 last wait from their website.
Really lovely flashlight. :thumbsup:
But they can't ship the 26650 li-ion batteries via airmail now, so I got to find 26650s first.

ven

Flashaholic
Ordered a Fousevens Maelstrom MMX-U3 last wait from their website.
Really lovely flashlight. :thumbsup:
But they can't ship the 26650 li-ion batteries via airmail now, so I got to find 26650s first.

Where are you?? UK? maybe able to point in right direction.........

Congrats on a great light:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Nice addition, ven!
Great little lights. Inexpensive. Unobtrusive. USB chargeable. Dainty USB port cover though...

Thanks Jonathan,i am looking forward to these little lights,think a great idea for a school edc for the kids. As soon it will be dark around 3.30-4pm and at school closing time will be handy for them.............not to mention the most important bit for kids............FUN:)