Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

markr6

Flashaholic
ven,
I taped a piece of ribbon to the back of one of my chargers, that I wrap around to the front, and lie it across and IN the BATTERY bays, as I place the batteries in. Then I pull the ribbon to help lift the batteries out of the bays when I want to remove them.

I may try that! Getting 18650s out of these sling shots (most chargers) is annoying.

ven

Flashaholic
Good idea is that poppy,thanks .........similar to how my vaporshark is

But without a ribbon.........well!

Good luck and strong nails :laughing:

Got my solarforce P1D body today,so swapped the quad xpg2 into this light for better heat transfer over the P1.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party: YAY better late than never,what ever you do,dont think "what if i had got the tn36vn????":whistle:;)

:p

I wanted one of these ^^^ sooo bad. But my wallet kept saying NO! So I ordered one of these instead...

61hdN5XhsGL._SY355_.jpg

Will be here today before 8 according to Amazon, along with some Eneloop Pro's. Just waiting for the door bell...got my running shoes on....

Last edited:

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Just ordered a nitecore tm11. Was on offer as the last one in stock since they've discontinued them. Had a 2000 lumen model before which I liked and the collection has been missing a tiny monster for a while now. Couldn't resist they're a great piece of kit and sure to be a classic

Eagles1181

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac S200C2. Won't be here for a about a week. Also have some batteries and a charger coming. This is going to be a car kit for me, just trying to figure out where I can mount the holster.

Eagle

masterP

Newly Enlightened
Solarforce L2P and a couple of single mode XML T6 bulbs

curious to see the quality of this light and the brightness and durability of the bulbs

I don't usually buy made in China stuff but I hear good things about Solarforce. and it was cheap

Capolini

Banned
-SL2cVN PDTc U3 FREE,,,,,,My roommate won it in a giveaway and gave it away to me!:twothumbs

2 X LG INR18650-HG2 20A 3000mAh

1 X Samsung INR18650 30Q 3000mah 15A

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Twelve of the brand new CREE High-Intensity XPL LEDs from Mouser.

I plan to try them in a couple small zoomies, some small triples, and maybe in a Nitecore EC11.

I expect them to arrive this Wednesday.

Poppy

Flashaholic
My dad has a 2015 Altima. I don't know if it has a USB or a Cigar Lighter/power port, as they only come as an option, at any rate, even if he has one, it is only powered ON while the engine is running. With these new push button to start cars, there is no Accessory ON switch.

So I ordered a Power port that I'll install somewhere into his dash or console that will be always hot. It has a 12V cigar type socket, and 2 USB outputs, one 1.0A, the other a iphone compatible 2.1A.

The installation will be more of a gift that the gift itself.

When he lost power for a few days due to superstorm Sandy, he had an older phone that didn't hold a charge long, and he had to recharge it each day. No power... no charge! No communication. So at least with this he will be able to charge his phone from his car without running it.

Dad's Gift

Eagles1181

Newly Enlightened
My dad has a 2015 Altima. I don't know if it has a USB or a Cigar Lighter/power port, as they only come as an option, at any rate, even if he has one, it is only powered ON while the engine is running. With these new push button to start cars, there is no Accessory ON switch.

So I ordered a Power port that I'll install somewhere into his dash or console that will be always hot. It has a 12V cigar type socket, and 2 USB outputs, one 1.0A, the other a iphone compatible 2.1A.

The installation will be more of a gift that the gift itself.

When he lost power for a few days due to superstorm Sandy, he had an older phone that didn't hold a charge long, and he had to recharge it each day. No power... no charge! No communication. So at least with this he will be able to charge his phone from his car without running it.

Dad's Gift

I recently wired two always on power points into my 4 runner. Got tired of having to leave the car "on" (not running) while camping to charge my cell phone. I had been talking about doing it for a couple years. So glad I finally got around to actually doing it.

Eagle

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to a few new developments in my world,
I ordered a pair of Olight S10Rs.

b8915aad34dc578faaa25d419f15f8c1.jpg

I'm excited, I don't usually order online, the waiting just kills me.
Two weeks I know is nothing to some of you folks but it's like next year to my instant gratification disorder lol.
However, they should land just in time for my birthday, slow win I guess.

Halp me with the waiting, what do you do to not think about it lol!!!

Ooh, I also ordered some AW RCR123A for back up cells for the S10Rs.