Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know it's an older light, but the price was right and in my own country as well.(Rare-Canadian) lol

Grabbed a Olight M22 and a box a primaries to start stocking up for this winter, the light is an early birthday gift and should be in my hands just prior to the b-day itself.
It's not the best light by any means, but it should throw enough for my budget, I hope. 😀
Happy birthday Canada!

Have a great day all, Mike.

AFearlessBirdOfParadise

Newly Enlightened
I think I lost my Olight Penlight.... :(

I'm ordering a FourSevens penlight to replace it.

That light was my EDC, really good fit in my pocket, bright enough for close 5-10m work.

Sigh, so sad.

uofaengr

Enlightened
Not specifically what you mentioned, but over the last few weeks, I've had several free shipping orders from Amazon take DAYS to even bill me, let alone ship. I think Amazon is trying to get people like me who never pay for shipping from them to get on board with Prime. Not gonna happen here.
Finally shipped yesterday. Due Tuesday, of course. Apparently even though I requested ship items as soon as they come available, since the package is coming from California, it seems they had Doingoutdoor ship the batteries from Kentucky to California to combine with my light? I knew in the back of my mind it'd been easier to order from their eBay Store instead or maybe a separate Amazon order. Probably would have had my batteries yesterday. Oh well, just can never figure out Amazon.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally shipped yesterday. Due Tuesday, of course. Apparently even though I requested ship items as soon as they come available, since the package is coming from California, it seems they had Doingoutdoor ship the batteries from Kentucky to California to combine with my light? I knew in the back of my mind it'd been easier to order from their eBay Store instead or maybe a separate Amazon order. Probably would have had my batteries yesterday. Oh well, just can never figure out Amazon.
My Amazon order I placed 5 days ago shipped today. It sure looks like they are deliberately making free shipping shoppers wait before making an effort on our orders.

To keep this thread on track, I just received a couple of Rayus C01 lights from Illumination Supply today.

Last edited:

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
4x Nitecore NL189 3400mAh Li-Ion

I'm surprised considering the amount of registered users on this forum, this thread does not expand too often. Not many people buy flashlights.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered some Nitecore RCR123s, expecting them this coming week.
Got to try them out, back ups anyways.

As per why this thread is quiet considering this forum, I'm not sure.
I Might guess they're not as,... it pangs their wallet remorse nerves too much.

I'm very poor right now myself, and I'm out a grand in last month on lights, cells, chargers, shipping, accessories/cases etc.

Wtf did I just type.... Omg,... I'd rather be in the dark about that.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to order a ThruNite TN36 UT (NW) when they come out. Then I will quit. I swear.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Just ordered up a JetBeam M-PA10. I had the 1st Gen PA-10 but didn't like how it only had one mode (650 lumens) on a 14500. But Zane at A&A told me the M version retains all modes on a 14500, so I'll see how it works with my Orbtronic 840 mAH 14500.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eight (8) Purple Efest 35A 2500 mAh from GoingGear for my Noctigon XP-L pdtcVn. ETA is Tuesday.
4x Nitecore NL189 3400mAh Li-Ion

I'm surprised considering the amount of registered users on this forum, this thread does not expand too often. Not many people buy flashlights.
I think that lots of people buy flashlights, but only a few of those people post in the forum.

A while ago, Vinh mentioned that most of his buyers do not post in his section of this forum. They simply buy, and then simply decline the opportunity to post in the forum.

Or, maybe less posting in this thread, because people are buying throwers, not flooders. :)

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
Ordered some Nitecore RCR123s, expecting them this coming week.
Got to try them out, back ups anyways.

As per why this thread is quiet considering this forum, I'm not sure.
I Might guess they're not as,... it pangs their wallet remorse nerves too much.

I'm very poor right now myself, and I'm out a grand in last month on lights, cells, chargers, shipping, accessories/cases etc.

Wtf did I just type.... Omg,... I'd rather be in the dark about that.

One month 1000 for the full package. That's quite amazing. Is that a new flashlight hobby?

Yeah, them 18650s add up fast. I don't even know if my flashlight dealer sends me Test batteries or New batteries because they put the battery in the flashlight when shipping instead of leaving it in manufacture sealed packaging.

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
Eight (8) Purple Efest 35A 2500 mAh from GoingGear for my Noctigon XP-L pdtcVn. ETA is Tuesday. I think that lots of people buy flashlights, but only a few of those people post in the forum.

A while ago, Vinh mentioned that most of his buyers do not post in his section of this forum. They simply buy, and then simply decline the opportunity to post in the forum.

Or, maybe less posting in this thread, because people are buying throwers, not flooders. :)

aww, or some prefer not to boast/showoff , unlike us on this thread ; PS: Everyone is welcome to post. No one is judging. :)

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
My current incoming items:
Nitecore NL189 x 4 Spares for TM16/SRT7/MH20
Nitecore NL189 x 2 + First TM , TM16
Laser pointers 301 Green, Red, Blue-Purple + Laser Pointer Batteries

For future reference: Incoming items are listed in my signature.

Next Flashlight: Nitecore SRT9

Cheers :)

Last edited:

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
One month 1000 for the full package. That's quite amazing. Is that a new flashlight hobby?

Yeah, them 18650s add up fast. I don't even know if my flashlight dealer sends me Test batteries or New batteries because they put the battery in the flashlight when shipping instead of leaving it in manufacture sealed packaging.
Yes, it went that fast, it adds up on a person if they're not watching. Though I had to catch up on my gear from when I fell out of hobby a few years ago.
The hobby of it has been a journey from my childhood onwards, I think it is of many of us here.

The batteries if crossing a border like US/Can, batteries need to go by ground or be installed in an electronic item.
Per rule of (IATA 2015).

Enjoy your new rockets friend and have a great one.

markr6

Flashaholic
Eagletac T25C2 XP-L HI with a Nichia 219 module. "Out for delivery" via USPS today, but the mail just came and no package. Can't say I'm surprised. I wish everyone would only ship via UPS...no more getting my hopes up!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
292bedd6372180981279e7844a76f4a9.jpg

b59c3e803cfc3c0df5bb2225fdda55f0.jpg

This showed up today.
Seems capable of draining a battery fairly quickly for some reason.

🔦☺🔦👍

Not quite the rocket like it's big brothers or new siblings, but it's a nice addition to my edc fleet.

Have a great one all.

david57strat

Enlightened
Okay. Here we go:

The newest Nitecore family shot:

The HC50 headlamp is the newest addition. It arrived in today's mail; but now, I'm lop-sided (only 11 Nitecore lights...i HATE odd numbers); so I'm going to have to do something about that. I'm thinking, a P36
biggrin.png
. Maybe next month...?

HC50, on the right, pictured next to Fenix HP25, on the left. It weight wayyy less than the bulky 4-AA powered HP25. All metal construction. Five output modes, plus S.O.S., and beacon modes, and dual Red LED (solid, or blinking). Very nice! Now, I just need it get dark, so I can actually test it out.

Looks like it means business
biggrin.png
Because of the recessed power switch, you could tail stand it on either end, if you wanted/needed to. You could lay the rubber part flat on a desk, and have 180 degree movement, if so desired. You can rotate the light within that little rubber mount, while it's head-mounted. It feels solid, but light. Nice!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hmmmmm, You had to ask.

Got my stainless steel TNC extreme micro turbo yesterday (WOW!).

My Fenix E05 stainless steel is due in tomorrow

Ordered last night:

1. DQG Ti VIII
2. DQG SPY
3. DQG FAIRY
4. DQG HOBI
5. CQG Bullet
6. Mini AAA
7. Tank007

[/FONT]

markr6

Flashaholic
TM16vn: (2)XM-L2 4000K + (2) XM-L2 5000K for a nice neutral tint! It's in the mail and should arrive Saturday or Monday :)

Vinh Nguyen has sent you a package - my favorite thing to see when I open my inbox :)

Last edited: