Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Tim B

Newly Enlightened
Yep. If I would have known that it was going to be a month instead of the next business day I certainly would not have paid $43.00 for next day express mail.

daigiff

Newly Enlightened
Ordered the following today after winning a new project in work - design and build of a new concrete skatepark:

Olight SR51
Olight i1
Klarus Mi X6 Ti

Also Malkoff 3-6D drop in now being processed by UK customs.

Next on my hit list - one or two of Mac's Custom lights.

Last edited:

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
A JetBeam BC-40, if it ever gets here. I ordered that along with a Fenix TK15 and only found out after I ordered that the BC-40 was out of stock... :sigh:

Danielight

Enlightened
EagleTac D25LC2 Mini (R4/Neutral). It has a twisty switch, but apparently there's a clicky in the works. Depending on how I like the light, I may order the clicky tube down the road.

jac2001

Newly Enlightened
A 4Sevens Maelstrom G5 modded with a nice neutral XPG probably in the 4500-5000K range(4D) and a Preon PO-SS thrown in for boot in a trade!

With any luck, should arrive by Friday!!!!

J.

Last edited:

Swede74

Enlightened
I have an Ultrafire C3 with a Cree XR-E P4 that takes one or two AA batteries (it has an extender) or one 14500.

Yes, I'm years behind everyone else but it was cheap :grin2: Does anyone who bought it in 2007-2008 still use theirs?

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to cpf, I've narrowed down my choices...they will be my first real flashlights..Fenix tk41 (for throw), Zebra SC600 (for flood) and Klarus XT11(no review, I just like the looks of it), all coming in next week.