Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

The Mailman has been very good to me during the month of June. :)

Ti Mini CR123 & AA and Ti Quark AA & CR123 X 2

~ Chance

TPOwNZ3.jpg

TheShadowGuy

Enlightened
Quite a few things are on the way: a red Astrolux A01 as a gift, a copper BLF A01 (my first copper light!), a Liitokala 100 (for what it does and how well reviewed it is, $4 is a steal), a BLF 348, and a pair of Xiaomi Mi IV Pros. Kind of a random assortment of things, but includes my first Nichia/High CRI lights. I'm pretty excited! :D

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Quite a few things are on the way: a red Astrolux A01 as a gift, a copper BLF A01 (my first copper light!), a Liitokala 100 (for what it does and how well reviewed it is, $4 is a steal), a BLF 348, and a pair of Xiaomi Mi IV Pros. Kind of a random assortment of things, but includes my first Nichia/High CRI lights. I'm pretty excited! :D

Sounds like you'll be due for a new screen name soon.

Poor shadows won't stand a chance near you. :eek:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Had a Mag Marquis (pre-solitaire that was a copyright infringement) clear British customs shortly before the final Brexit talley occured.

Part of me says "yay, it cleared before choas sets in."
Part of me says "dratz! I paid in pre-Brexit $...coulda got it cheaper" lol.

Nah, seriously... to all you Brits, I sincerely hope things flow like before or at least close to it.
Scary times in the Western World these days.

Wolfy1776

Newly Enlightened
I have 3 lights in the mail.

Surefire Sidekick it's my brothers birthday present
Fenix CL05 I won in a drawing from the Fenix Store
Titanium Firefly with a Cree LED I couldn't resist 500 lumens from a AA

Last edited:

tex.proud

Enlightened
Great stuff tex, your on a roll!!.............speaking of rolls, congrats CG, stunners:D

Thaks Ven! I have been eyeballing Malkoff's for a while, and finally pulled the trigger. With everything I have read or seen online about them, there has never been a single bad thing. This may well be the most anticipation I have experienced yet, and the most expensive light in my young collection thus far.

That being said...As a blue collar outdoor working man, I have to work overtime hours to get those "Want" items. Did a couple to get the Malkoff. I'm currently working what I can to treat myself to a late birthday present. I WILL soon be ordering a HDS Executive Custom. When it comes to knives that are expensive, but a user. (my experience) I carry a basic Sebenza. I have many knives, but keep coming back to it for it's toughness and ability. I'm thinking of the HDS in the same way. Expensive, but an absolute user! Not that the Malkoff isn't! It's more like my Emerson knives. Brutally reliable, but not as expensive. Both absolutely awesome, just different by price.

I'm a USER of tools. I can beat the H.E. double hockey sticks out of every piece of gear that I use. I need torches like the Malkoff, and HDS lights, if only to survive ME.

Tex.Proud

ven

Flashaholic
Thaks Ven! I have been eyeballing Malkoff's for a while, and finally pulled the trigger. With everything I have read or seen online about them, there has never been a single bad thing. This may well be the most anticipation I have experienced yet, and the most expensive light in my young collection thus far.

That being said...As a blue collar outdoor working man, I have to work overtime hours to get those "Want" items. Did a couple to get the Malkoff. I'm currently working what I can to treat myself to a late birthday present. I WILL soon be ordering a HDS Executive Custom. When it comes to knives that are expensive, but a user. (my experience) I carry a basic Sebenza. I have many knives, but keep coming back to it for it's toughness and ability. I'm thinking of the HDS in the same way. Expensive, but an absolute user! Not that the Malkoff isn't! It's more like my Emerson knives. Brutally reliable, but not as expensive. Both absolutely awesome, just different by price.

I'm a USER of tools. I can beat the H.E. double hockey sticks out of every piece of gear that I use. I need torches like the Malkoff, and HDS lights, if only to survive ME.

Tex.Proud

It took me long enough Tex, malkoff will suit you real well, being a proud Tex and being made in america....................its a proper mans tool forgetting the job done, every time. I only have one drop in from Gene and love the 4000k neutral 3 mode. Not the brightest, but its a very useful amount of light. I have seen a tast of your knife collection and can tell it will be excessive as no doubt its a major passion of yours(more so than flashlights). Will look forward to more pics in the knife/light thread:D

HDS is amazing and it will be a tough call for you to EDC over the ZL mkIII !!!! No doubt a rotation ahead will have to be planned..............For an all round EDC light(size/UI/quality) its very hard to beat imo. Not the brightest, then again how many lumens do we need for most EDC uses.............i find from 40-200lm tends to cover 95%+ of uses.

Happy belated Bday:)

tex.proud

Enlightened
Ordered a couple Keeppower 16650 batteries for the Malkoff on the way, and a couple Sanyo NCR18650GA's for my ZL SC600w MKIII.
Got them from a site in Texas that doesn't advertise here.
KP16650-2500_1024x1024_zpsne1a0bla.jpg

DSC_3143_1024x1024_zpsvwc3cdqy.jpg

Tex.Proud

pinoyako

Newly Enlightened
I have just purchased my second light... a modded 6P 900 lumens, 18650 bat, McClicky tailcap! Can't wait to receive it. Next in line would be a Malkoff MDC! Cheers!

markr6

Flashaholic
I have just purchased my second light... a modded 6P 900 lumens, 18650 bat, McClicky tailcap! Can't wait to receive it. Next in line would be a Malkoff MDC! Cheers!

That's what you call a strong start!