Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
Nice looking light akhyar, looks hefty !! Shame about the UI , i dont get it for what it costs for a programmable driver these days. They go to the trouble of using brass, making a nice triple light and for the sake of a few $'s could have had a great package.

akhyar

Enlightened
Nice looking light akhyar, looks hefty !! Shame about the UI , i dont get it for what it costs for a programmable driver these days. They go to the trouble of using brass, making a nice triple light and for the sake of a few $'s could have had a great package.

It's a pity indeed. A nicely designed and built body only to be letdown by a dreadful UI.
MecArmy has been proactive in revising the UI for their PK series but I doubt Blackwater will be in a hurry to do so as their market are catered mainly for domestic, unlike MecArmy.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
20160330_212012.jpg

I have this coming

Normally not one to go in for big ole flashlights...
I dig that one.

Good first post!!!
Welcome to the site mcd.

tex.proud

Enlightened
A SS bezel for my Malkoff MDC 16650 Neutral, and a hi/lo ring for my Malkoff MD2. Looking forward to both!

scout24

Flashaholic
I broke down and have a Surefire M6 on the way. Price was too good to pass up. :) I'm currently resisting a PK-PR1...

tex.proud

Enlightened
Giving Factor a try with the Ghost 130 and Mizpah 130. A bit apprehensive, but excited for something new. The Ghost 130 is small enough that I'm gonna try carrying it on my keychain. Something that I don't usually do.

Light Bringer

Newly Enlightened
Just a bunch of 1-mode drivers 1050-1750mA, empty MOP drop-ins. Waiting for a nice 4500K-5000K XP-L HI on copper to come out. Kinda not in the mood to reflow chips on plates....

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
Giving Factor a try with the Ghost 130 and Mizpah 130. A bit apprehensive, but excited for something new. The Ghost 130 is small enough that I'm gonna try carrying it on my keychain. Something that I don't usually do.
I have a Mizpah 130. I like it but i have a rechargeable Duracell that wont work with it(too short). The hat clip on mine is also bent. It looks awful. And to make matters worse, I tried removing the clip. It leaves a huge gap and the light will not function without it.

Moving on...

I'm waiting on a Nitecore LA10. I hope it's as awesome as I think it is. I should have it before the weeks over.... I hope.
I'm also waiting on Massdrop and Nitecore to ship my EA45s. I've never had a drop take so long. Supposedly Nitecore's stock was incorrect so they don't have enough to start shipping.

sonnix

Newly Enlightened
Klarus Mi7 with its 14500 battery wanting to order also the G20 but was put off by its 650 something lumens and up immediately to its claimed turbo of 3000 lm, very big jump for me.

nivek666

Newly Enlightened
Have a mt10a and a p12gt on the way. Hoping to swap the bodies so that the mt10a body goes well with the p12gt head.

tex.proud

Enlightened
Received today...SS bezel for Malkoff MDC Neutral 16650 and the Hi/Lo ring for MD2 with M361N dropin. Now I have 6 levels! With a LL even.
IMG_20160824_181226_zps9tukka0t.jpg

harro

Enlightened
A flooder, in the shape of a Klarus G20, should arrive in the next few days. Have read about lots of doubts of the claimed output on max, and will be interested to see what its actually like. Still, low, med and high offer a nice spread, and should prove very useful, with reasonable runtimes, and a smooth spead of light.