Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

cclin

Newly Enlightened
New neck light, TIP CRI V2
UWMKez.jpg

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Foursevens maelstrom mm-x and mmu-x3 will delivered on wed. :)
You are going to love the MMU-X3. After all these years, it is still a landmark on the flashlight landscape.

It has more performance than the sea of single 18650 lights that are on one side of it, and it has ample power and throw, compared to the sea of much larger lights that are on its other side.

The beam profile is very useful: Ample throw, ample power and ample useful spill, in a nice size package. A timeless classic, and a salient reference point from which all other lights can be compared with.

These four arrived yesterday. :) I am so happy that CPF members have chosen to bless me by sharing lights from their collection. This forum has some really great members! I am humbled by their generosity.

~ Chance

aca39CS.jpg

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Thrunite Ti3 with a neutral white XP-L will be waiting for me in the mailbox when I get home today.

WOW CG, you are on fire...........stunning! Love the S12...............now that is a special light:D

Thanks ven. I've been trying to locate an S12 for months. I had my sights set on the aluminum one since I never dreamed someone would part with their Copper/Gold limited addition S12. It has a Luminus SST90 powered by one 26650. The gold is so the copper doesn't patina.

Yes, the light is very special to me, made so by the CPF member that offered it.

~ CG

tex.proud

Enlightened
Not really light related, but I have a Casio ProTrek inbound. Would rather have the Mudmaster, but the ProTrek price tag made it the better option for me. Outdoor gear falls in line with lights right?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chance, Awesome S-12, where can I get a head like that? I have two Reylights enroute, a Delrin battery container, and my head is spinning with all the choices available.....oh yeah, and a red pen light from Four Sevens....

Hey Crazyeddiethefirst,

So glad to see you back with us. Heal fast, Bro. I purchased a few 4Sevens pen lights, myself. I got a fever, and the only cure is more 4Sevens. L@@Kin for a whistle and an orange Preon P2.

~ Chance

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
I like old Surefires and unusual Malkoffs so this week has been a good one. I have a Surefire 9P coming, a Malkoff M61 219, M31 HCRI. (anyone know if these are 1.2-3v or .8-1.5v?).

I also have my first Nailbender P60 drop-in--a .8-4.2v XPG in neutral. I plan to pair it with a Solarforce L2M host and Overready 18mm to 14mm delrin adapter sleeves so I can run the Nailbender on two AA.

Finally, I sold off one of my homemade throwers so I got the itch to build another. P60 based, Dr. jones driver, XPL-Hi led.

Kicking myself when the titanium Bolt-Action became Sold Out at FourSevens, I jumped at the chance to purchase a used one. :paypal:
It's scheduled to arrive Monday afternoon.

~ Chance

or8glHX.jpg

Photo Credit
- FourSevens

Last edited: