Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks to mr fixer, i got my 1st and only E2e and love it very much. Love the form,love the bulb to. The 16650 fits like a glove and offers decent run time. As i sent a head to tana for a triple 219b 5000k h17f, i can swap around with my E1e if i decide.
T4KJ5ucl.jpg

3x tana's
0csEBrMl.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Wow nice! What's the spects on that.

The E2e is a triple 219b 5000k h17f, haiku a triple 219b 4500k 9080 and the sindLED E1e is 219b 5000k with the Tana firmware. If /when I just simply swap the E1/E2 heads for a triple /sing.

Not sure output wise , around 800+ would be a guess for the triple 219b.

Dave MP

Newly Enlightened
LA Police Gear Operator HIL Flashlight
18650 Charger Kit with Two Batteries
Hoping it will work as a car EDC light.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uroboros

Newly Enlightened
EagleTac D25A MKII - Just found out about this one. Should be a nice replacement for my trusty D25C Clicky. Hopefully it will match the 5 years of reliable EDC service.

Fenix E12 - This one is for my mom to keep in her purse. I have to replace the awful plastic $3 light she bought at the post office.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A home climate control system.

Yup Amazon has those too. You can order a 60k btu heater, 2.5 ton outdoor package unit and have it delivered to your house.

I ordered one straight through the manufacturer though.

Quoddy

Newly Enlightened
I've been walking my dog with one of my 3 McGizmo flashlights (usually the Maki), and decided to go for a headlamp. I didn't do much in the way of comparisons and ended up ordering a Fenix HL60. It should do the trick when I want to go hands free. Should be here mid week.

scout24

Flashaholic
A home climate control system.

Yup Amazon has those too. You can order a 60k btu heater, 2.5 ton outdoor package unit and have it delivered to your house.

I ordered one straight through the manufacturer though.

Amazon? Geez... They can get you anything!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Yup, went looking for Goodman sellers and Amazon had the exact model I wanted.

I doubt the 'prime' free shipping thing applies. And I pity the poor sucker in a minivan trying to deliver it.
The US government may have a drone that could carry it, but I doubt Amazon does yet.

I do my best not to purchase anything through Amazon. But that's another subject for another time.

RL Carriers will probably be dispatched. That's who delivered engines from Canada I bought for Honda Preludes in the past. They have a unique system where the heavy object is lowered to ground level onto a hand cart type fork lift and roll it to your door.