Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

T45

Enlightened
An Eagletac D25A2 Mini. Got it on the dealers page from Flashlightconnection.com for half off! :twothumbs

xnmw

Newly Enlightened
Sc52 & two of those cheapie bbqbuy/Amazon 5$ lights... And maybe a charger, some eneloop xx, and some 14500s...haven't found a charger I like yet, though

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
A back ordered E1L from LA Policegear. Been into the lower output long running lights lately.

M6 incan. I saw one used in "Skyfall" and wanted a stock setup.

Dim and Dimmer

Newly Enlightened
Finally my Nitecore 18650's are here and they actually work in the Nitecore TM11 (which is also a recent mail delivery). The first set of UltraFire TR 18650's did not power it up and now I see they are shorter than the Nitecore batteries. Is that usual? Also the second set of UltraFire BRC 18650's would not power up the TM11 and they are the same size. Only one of the two UltraFire's power up my Jetbeam M1X but not the other. Note my Jetbeam (came in the mail) with two UltraFire LC 18650's and is a powerhouse.

Where did I go wrong with the battery choices?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Where did I go wrong with the battery choices?

Ultrafire 18650s are nothing more than cheap, unreliable, junk. More specifically, they're used laptop batteries that are pulled from old laptops and have an Ultrafire label wrapped around them. So you basically get generic batteries that sometimes work, sometimes don't, sometimes won't hold a charge, sometimes won't charge up at all, sometimes will charge up once or twice before never doing so ever again. It's the gambler's choice. Buy them, roll the dice, and pray for a 7.

"Come on. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!"

Seriously though they're cheap, unreliable, junk. Not worth buying. But, folks see the low prices and figure they're just as good as the slightly more expensive AW brand 18650s. With flashlights (and batteries) you honestly do get what you pay for.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Groans* Ugh... well I've been saying I'm getting a Fenix E50 all week from Fenix-Store.com but it still hasn't arrived. I emailed them about it today so hopefully I hear back from them and/or get it tomorrow finally. Just getting worried since I have ordered from them before using the same shipping and received stuff in 2 days.

Hopefully they are just busy and shipping stuff is slower before Thanksgiving.

passive101

Enlightened
6 9v energizer lithium batteries. Zebra light sc52, 3 safe-light 9v flashlights. 24 eneloops :twothumbs

mortepa

Newly Enlightened
Merry Christmas to me! My first lights in almost a year!

EDC keychain, replacing an iTP A1 EOS SS:
Eagletac D25C Clicky Mini Titanium, limited edition

EDC (in my pack) replacing a TK11:
Fenix PD32 Ultimate Edition

Last edited: